Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yes im biased but Irma can play with anyone 

Totally unlikely but if Jess played with Nora ...

Look at today's shower when Irma is dry humping Nora (I haven't seen the Jess/Irma one) so maybe they might go that far - we've seen it with Belle and Michelle and Irma and Ilona in the respective LRs and even further with Becca and Belle with pussy touching and I am certain you would see it wit Irma and Belle ... why i am always mentioning Belle? :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Totalmente poco probable pero si Jess juega con Nora ...

Mira ducha de hoy, cuando Irma está haciendo coito, Nora (no he visto el Jess / Irma uno) así que tal vez podrían ir tan lejos - lo hemos visto con Belle y Michelle e Irma y Ilona en los respectivos LR y aún más con Becca y Belle con tocar el coño y estoy seguro de que se vería ingenio Irma y Belle ... Por eso siempre estoy mencionando Belle? :biggrin:

Last night, when the girls (Nora and Irma) showered together, they touched many parts, breasts, neck, thighs and inner thighs, but at no time did they touch the sex of the other.

13 minutes ago, ankaboott said:

Thank Harley You are the only one who thinks the mind, not lust
rlc and not real life

Harley only dislike that there is a guy in the apartment. ... That is all.

37 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's why I left and went to Barca2......tired of seeing the guys in these apartments!!

Just because you do not know why the guest is there, there is no reason to dislike him. Especially, as guests almost always improve the authenticity of the apartments.

38 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I have difficulty recognising guys because I spend little time looking at them but as far as being in the apartment he is new for Irma and Jess. Maybe, like Dima, all the girls know him probably from the Ukraine.

Irma spoke to him previously, when she was in Barca last December. She has referred to their conversation tonight. Nora knows him well. (Thanks Yury for the info!)

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Harley only dislike that there is a guy in the apartment. ... That is all.

Just because you do not know why the guest is there, there is no reason to dislike him. Especially, as guests always improve the authenticity of the apartments

This guy seems well liked by the girls, he is no creep and they like him been there. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Irma spoke to him previously, when she was in Barca last December. She has referred to their conversation tonight. Nora knows him well. (Thanks Yury for the info!)

Ok. Maybe it was Irma how invited him and not Nora. ... Now it could make more seens that Nora is not in the apartment anymore. ... :) ... Thx for the info.

Just now, vortios said:

Last night, when the girls (Nora and Irma) showered together, they touched many parts, breasts, neck, thighs and inner thighs, but at no time did they touch the sex of the other.

I didn't say they did and actually although they were in position not quite dry humping but there was less than an inch between Irma's pussy and Nora's arse and of course they rubbed arses, their pussies got less than 6 inches away and Irma's tits rubbed along Nora's bent over back. It would have taken very little for a few seconds of dry humping - during Michelle's dry humping of Belle, Michelle had clothes on but Belle's arse was bare.