Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

I am afraid we are not going to see a lot of Irma from now on,can you imagine a sexual thing like her turned loose in a swingers club,with her looks and body and attitude she would be the star of such a place I hope I'm wrong as I love watching her and would hate to see her just use this place to sleep and shower and it sucks the other girls are going too, we lose all the fun loving girls in this deal and it sucks

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

The day we see Irma have sex with a guy on camera,,is the day that a lot of people on CC are gonna be pissed and quit watching her,,and she will loose a lot of fans.

And on that same day she will make a lot of people who love to see these girls hang sex with guys very happy,,,and she will gain a little bit more fans.

The problem sometimes is that we are so used to seeing these ladies by themselves or just around other ladies,,So when a guy enters the picture it kinda ruins the fantasy for some of us,,,,these guys are getting pretty close to Irma lately.....And just like how we saw these guys over at K&K getting close with them until one night they both got pounded by dick that left some of us angry,,,It will be interesting to see what Irma will allow to happen to her in this apt.

snowball-fight-smiley-emoticon.gifsnowball-fight-smiley-emoticon.gif

Depends on whether she plans to return or if like she said in the past.......she is going to move to Greece ;  where she is part owner of a business, or was part owner .  ( wonder what type of business ?

) If this is her last time with RLC, I think we will see what or which type she likes better.  ( I'm betting she is BI but really prefers women............LOL !

Bonjour à tous!

Quel plaisir de voir évoluer les Jumelles Lia et Mia.. Hier danser topless dans le salon, aujourd'hui, juste habillée sexy avec un top avec ouverture, et un string. Elle font tout pareil, au même moment, toujours dans la bonne humeur, avec le sourire..Elles semblent très douces, et s'adaptent aisément dans la vie de cet appartement.. Je pense un futur intéressant, avec elles, Irma et Jessica..

Hello everyone!

What a pleasure to see the Binoculars Lia and Mia .. Yesterday dancing topless in the living room, today, just dressed sexy with a top with opening, and a thong. They do everything the same, at the same time, always in a good mood, with a smile. They seem very sweet, and adapt easily in the life of this apartment .. I think an interesting future, with them Irma and Jessica ..

6 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Bonjour à tous!

Quel plaisir de voir évoluer les Jumelles Lia et Mia.. Hier danser topless dans le salon, aujourd'hui, juste habillée sexy avec un top avec ouverture, et un string. Elle font tout pareil, au même moment, toujours dans la bonne humeur, avec le sourire..Elles semblent très douces, et s'adaptent aisément dans la vie de cet appartement.. Je pense un futur intéressant, avec elles, Irma et Jessica..

Hello everyone!

What a pleasure to see the Binoculars Lia and Mia .. Yesterday dancing topless in the living room, today, just dressed sexy with a top with opening, and a thong. They do everything the same, at the same time, always in a good mood, with a smile. They seem very sweet, and adapt easily in the life of this apartment .. I think an interesting future, with them Irma and Jessica ..

Well they sure don't make it easy on us to tell them apart, it is liking looking into a mirror all the time. But I do agree they have fit in well, and two very fine young ladies to watch.

Image result for looking into a mirror

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, cgehlen2309 said:

Does anyone know how to remove the rlc watermark from the pics?

Yes. You look for circles and the left-hand code, and edit them out, and then change pixel sampling rates. It's easy but takes a lot of time. :sad:

Unfortunately only Camcaps Premium members will be able to see the results of my magnificent editing job, because I don't post to third-party file sharing services since RLC nukes them almost immediately by issuing DMCA take-down orders.

Here is a beautiful result -- gee, I hope I got all the circles erased! :biggrin:

bandicam 2017-02-01 09-53-26-634 edited.jpg

• Upvote 3