Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

20 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

that's exactly what she took,i posted earlier that we wont see a lot of her now that she has found the sex club as pretty as she is with that body and her attitude and as sexual as she is she would be the star of such a place

... you do not believe how much I would like to have a camera there. ...  :biggrin: ... Irma for real and away from this teasing only apartment. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, MrBox said:

It is not ok in a lot of countries. ... In germany, for example, you can go to jail for up to 2 years for this. 

Yes and in a lot of countries you can go to jail if you are a same sex couple who kiss in public but logically is it wrong or is it just one of those laws that the religious impose on everyone else. Why is it wrong there.? The age of consent is largely arbitrary around the world and usually formed just because at the time it was formed that seemed a good idea to the people who formed it. In of the lot of the US it is 18 which feels ludricous but then I've been brought up where it's 16 and few people of that age take any notice of the law. Equally those with younger ages of consent feel wrong. It is all to do with culture. I don't need to go into the societal consequences of how these differences cause people to then be infused with very different moral outlooks. I am straying OT here but just pointing out the specious nature of an argument using a local law.
Even if i take it off sex, an Italian friend simply would not believe that I attended a top school purely on academic merit because in his country you have to know somebody or pay somebody and he was a policeman. I am sure there is British behaviour which would equal shock an Italian - it's very easy for every other country to judge the behaviour of Brits abroad and they probably have a point.

16 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes and in a lot of countries you can go to jail if you are a same sex couple who kiss in public but logically is it wrong or is it just one of those laws that the religious impose on everyone else. Why is it wrong there.? The age of consent is largely arbitrary around the world and usually formed just because at the time it was formed that seemed a good idea to the people who formed it. In of the lot of the US it is 18 which feels ludricous but then I've been brought up where it's 16 and few people of that age take any notice of the law. Equally those with younger ages of consent feel wrong. It is all to do with culture. I don't need to go into the societal consequences of how these differences cause people to then be infused with very different moral outlooks. I am straying OT here but just pointing out the specious nature of an argument using a local law.
Even if i take it off sex, an Italian friend simply would not believe that I attended a top school purely on academic merit because in his country you have to know somebody or pay somebody and he was a policeman. I am sure there is British behaviour which would equal shock an Italian - it's very easy for every other country to judge the behaviour of Brits abroad and they probably have a point.

Anyway, it do not matter. ... It will not happen. ... Again. ... It will not happen! ... This dicussion is useless. 

15 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Anyway, it do not matter. ... It will not happen. ... Again. ... It will not happen! ... This dicussion is useless. 

so was a massive lesbian party with all the girls from both apts ,lesson learned never say never I guess

I must admit...Irma has been a disappointment this time round...and its going down hill for her...she was amazing in 2015/2016, then a little less interesting mid 2016....now it seems all the fun was due to Nora this time.... Irma is just walking around topless and taking baths...no plans or imagination...

Hope these twins go quickly as well....it seems their target everyday is to wait for 12 midnight and then sleep...

23 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so was a massive lesbian party with all the girls from both apts ,lesson learned never say never I guess

... almost all the time this apartment is about teasing. ... Just a very few girls there were actually as open minded and go further than that. ... It is a pity, but also a clear fact. 

Based on everything i saw, the twins belong most likely to the teasing only group. ... Maybe, I am wrong and we will see more from them.  ... but ... If this is the case, it will most likely between one girl and a guy. ... Why? .. Because they are most likely hetero girls and simply like to be with guys. 

4 minutes ago, Zinc said:

I must admit...Irma has been a disappointment this time round...and its going down hill for her...she was amazing in 2015/2016, then a little less interesting mid 2016....now it seems all the fun was due to Nora this time.... Irma is just walking around topless and taking baths...no plans or imagination...

Hope these twins go quickly as well....it seems their target everyday is to wait for 12 midnight and then sleep...

I don't care that she is going to a club and having sex but not if she is gone all the time,nobody has mentioned this you can count out any chances of seeing her do anything in the apt if she and one of he girls want to do anything they will just go to the club now

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Has it been stated that she is having sex at this club? How do we know it's a sex club that she is going to?

It's a swinger club, so there is definitely sex happening there, however from what we have heard neither Irma nor the other girls have had sex with anyone there. It seems likely that she will at some point though, although we do not know that this is where she is this evening. From now on, whenever any of the girls leave the apartment people will be claiming they're at the swinger club, no matter if there is any truth to it :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Has it been stated that she is having sex at this club? How do we know it's a sex club that she is going to?

in the translation she said when the couple wanted the girl to have sex with them there and the guy to have sex with them later,irma said she was willing to have sex with the girl but alex said no,so she is willing and this is Irma we are talking about here and just where do you think she has been going all the time now I don't have proof but I would bet my last dollar on it

• Upvote 1