Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

10 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I know you were not saying this, but some of the members were saying that the girls should be made to speak English, which is obviously a silly idea.

Anyway I can see I am not in a majority with my opinion so I will drop it, it's not worth arguing with you nice people :heart:

Girls spoke English the day Belle left when a couple of guys were there. Candy's English was OK but Michelle's not so good. They just speak the language which helps them best communicate. Maybe if Belle came back her and Irma could speak English full time, probably Ilona as well, but why should they?
Benfold, I can assure you, you are in the majority.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Girls spoke English the day Belle left when a couple of guys were there. Candy's English was OK but Michelle's not so good. They just speak the language which helps them best communicate. Maybe if Belle came back her and Irma could speak English full time, probably Ilona as well, but why should they?
Benfold, I can assure you, you are in the majority.

Irma spoke English to Jess the other night.  I just caught "we need to go to the Cinema to see the 50 Shades of Grey". Why say that in English only she knows. 

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Irma spoke English to Jess the other night.  I just caught "we need to go to the Cinema to see the 50 Shades of Grey". Why say that in English only she knows. 

It will be 50 Shades Darker.