Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Like Leora after Paul has finished, she has to masturbate to get her orgasm.

Yes. While I sometimes think of leora she just makes show when she masturbates for more visitors.. So she can stay in the apartment and do not have to work.

12 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

I doubt HJ will satisfy him, he want that kitty, he will do his move, it all depands on jessica if she want it or not.

If she was going to fuck him she would have fucked him,,she would not have given him a Handjob,,,she did that to release his tension and get his Balls empty and satisfied,,,if they do have sex it would probably be in the morning or when the apt is empty.

If anyone is waiting up for action don't waste your time.:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Just now, euromike69 said:

If she was going to fuck him she would have fucked him,,she would have not given him Handjob,,,she did that to release his tension and get his Balls empty and satisfied,,,if they do have sex it would probably be in the morning or when the apt is empty.

This time I agree with you..................:sleepy:

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

If she was going to fuck him she would have fucked him,,she would have not given him Handjob,,,she did that to release his tension and get his Balls empty and satisfied,,,if they do have sex it would probably be in the morning or when the apt is empty.

The clearest sign she's given him so far is stroking his face and hair...

Just now, Teddy 1 said:

The clearest sign she's given him so far is stroking his face and hair...

Stroking his cock wasn't exactly ambiguous, either.

I can be a bit dense when it comes to knowing whether a girl likes me. Once she's deepthroated me for a couple minutes though, I usually get the hint.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

If she was going to fuck him she would have fucked him,,she would not have given him a Handjob,,,she did that to release his tension and get his Balls empty and satisfied,,,if they do have sex it would probably be in the morning or when the apt is empty.

Aya aya Captain

Goodnight all ;)

• Upvote 1