Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Off to watch an episode of Game of Thrones with my daughter now

Catch up in an hour

BTW This guy is ok and seems a perfect gentleman, just enjoying company of 2 lovely girls. There will have to be a dramatic turn of events for anything else to happen...

See you soon..:blush:

Beware Naga the dragon lady cometh !!! ::)

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Off to watch an episode of Game of Thrones with my daughter now

Catch up in an hour

BTW This guy is ok and seems a perfect gentleman, just enjoying company of 2 lovely girls. There will have to be a dramatic turn of events for anything else to happen...

See you soon..:blush:

He's a real gentleman compared to the creep Michelle brought over. You know he's a perv when he moved to look between the legs of Jessica and Nicole...

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Off per guardare un episodio di Game of Thrones con mia figlia ora

Recuperare il ritardo in un'ora

BTW Questo ragazzo è ok e sembra un perfetto gentiluomo, solo godendo compagnia di 2 belle ragazze. Ci dovrà essere un colpo di scena per tutto il resto per accadere ...

A presto..:blush:

a presto Naga,

comunque concordo che questo uomo è ok.

serio e educato ma con arma infallibile per conquistare le donne. la simpatia!

• Upvote 1

Has any of the russian speaking in here said anything about what was said after Jessica fainted/passed out in the shower yesterday. I know Irma is hot, but it was lucky she was in the shower with her.

Jessica seemed to just joke it off like it happends from time to time. It's wasn't something fun to watch.

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Don't get me wrong, I adore Irma but tonight, she should at least have worn a T-shirt.  She looks like some of the ladies advertising in Amsterdam.  You know what I mean.

Irma doesn't see nudity as scandalous or sexual 100% of the time. She also views nudity as fun, and she is naturally an exhibitionist. Between friends nudity is not a problem

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Don't get me wrong, I adore Irma but tonight, she should at least have worn a T-shirt.  She looks like some of the ladies advertising in Amsterdam.  You know what I mean.

It's Irma, and just how she is when she's comfortable with people. She do have some slippery sholders. Nothing seems to be able to stay on them very long.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Irma doesn't see nudity as scandalous or sexual 100% of the time. She also views nudity as fun, and she is naturally an exhibitionist. Between friends nudity is not a problem

That is your opinion,I respect it.  But she should show some respect to herself and the guests. Or maybe she should live in a nudist colony, then she would be happy....lol