Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos February 2017.

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

She don't have the guts, like has already been said NO GUTS NO GLORY KAMI, and she definately doesn't have the guts, as she has proven so many times in the past.

Are you talking aboiut the kitty waxing, twice, legs wide opened, arse also ?

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

She don't have the guts, like has already been said NO GUTS NO GLORY KAMI, and she definately doesn't have the guts, as she has proven so many times in the past.

oh she has guts but if youre talking about bates. it will be covered. lets not discount marathon sex, walking around nude, sleeping nude

Edited by kenny1940

5 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Unknown, she is a friend of Kristy but we don't know where she is coming from and what she is doing here nor even her name.

she has a name and i know how is her first name but redhead goes like a glove ^^ 

44 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Kami is OVER RATED wouldn't even make the top 10 all time girls in a poll these days, especially now that we have had a real chance to see real Kami, not just the fantasy girl with a pretty face from Barcelona.

I wouldnt say shes number 1 but shes definitely in top 10. Comparing her to the majority of the barcelona girls she wins by a mile

30 minutes ago, jasonwils123 said:

I wouldnt say shes number 1 but shes definitely in top 10. Comparing her to the majority of the barcelona girls she wins by a mile

Kami was 6th in the last poll conducted about 8 months ago in June, Kristy was 3rd.in that poll of the current girls on RLC poll. She tallied a masterful 4th out 9 in the all girls apartment poll in Aug 2016. I think it may be time for another all time poll, or a favorite Barcelona girls of all time poll.

After being in the Penthouse for over a year now, and so many of the Barce girls coming back of 2nd and 3rd stints in the vacation apartments, she might still be in the top 10, but it would definately be in the very bottum of  the top 10 rankings.

• Upvote 1