Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

19 minutes ago, MrBox said:

None of the girls in current cast of B2 did (at least not on camera). 

This is certainly not true. Karol has bated in bed at least 3 or 4 times and in the bath too, although in bed it was under cover (big orgasms though.) Michelle does her shows for her website and also for her guy on the phone and Danaya is still a mystery whether she does or does not

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

This is certainly not true. Karol has bated in bed at least 3 or 4 times and in the bath too, although in bed it was under cover (big orgasms though.) Michelle does her shows for her website and also for her guy on the phone and Danaya is still a mystery whether she does or does not

... some strange under cover movements and the fake show of michelle are certainly no prove for any masturbation. 

I can not prove that there was nothing as some pretended teasing show elements. ... but ... Like i can not prove that there are not fairies or elves, You should be the one giving some prove that all this events were actually real. 

As long as you can not do this, my statment is actually true:  "None of the girls in current cast of B2 did (at least not on camera)"! 

1 minute ago, Hilleman said:

At last you've got the energy back again Michelle. Have a nice lovely webcam show. Always so lovely to see. ?????

She is a nice girl, but the oposite is the case. ... This girl stoped inwardly with the RLC project, but has energy for her stupid fake cam show. ... It could not get any more worse. 

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

She is a nice girl, but the oposite is the case. ... This girl stoped inwardly with the RLC project, but has energy for her stupid fake cam show. ... It could not get any more worse. 

we'll have to increase your dose.....