Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, Benfold said:

Irma sat next to her, not the other way around. Give Michelle a chance man, she has been getting just as involved as the others the past couple of days!

She has?  I ain't seen it.  

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Irma sat next to her, not the other way around. Give Michelle a chance man, she has been getting just as involved as the others the past couple of days!

... the last day ... not days ... ! ... one event .... before almost nothing

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

... the last day ... not days ... !

Nonetheless, unless we see otherwise maybe we can have some positivity on the forum tonight. People are already assuming that Michelle or Danaya will ruin the party, and we're only a few minutes in.

So far things look great, and unless something happens to change that I'm staying an optimist

Just now, Benfold said:

Nonetheless, unless we see otherwise maybe we can have some positivity on the forum tonight. People are already assuming that Michelle or Danaya will ruin the party, and we're only a few minutes in.

So far things look great, and unless something happens to change that I'm staying an optimist

... yes ... sorry ... i also got this idea very fast ... lets wait and see ... :)

• Upvote 1