Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

That was nicole's plan all along since she saw b2 rooms xD and she tried before when candy left but the emperor didn't let her move in to b2. Now she brought a friend and so she "has" to get b2's room ^^ nicely played by nicole. Let's hope she'll "earn" that room and more importantly let's hope she doesn't get into silly argument with d&k like she did with every other girl ... :X

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

Bonjour Noldus....  Donc pas d'invitée chez Nicole dans la grande chambre . ?

c'est prévue que son amie arrive incessamment sous peu, c'est d’ailleurs pour ça qu'elle à pu déménager dans la grande chambre de B2, et normalement ( si j'ai bien compris la traduction de kitek) une autre fille ( amie de karol) va rejoindre rlc aussi dans pas longtemps, elle la décrite comme joviale et elle joue de la musique ^^ 

until now the best room went to the person most "senior" of the house, in this case in Danaya, but as I say a long time, since I came into RLC Nicole knows what she wants and knows how to get it, very beautiful but little nice

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, wathou said:

That was nicole's plan all along since she saw b2 rooms xD and she tried before when candy left but the emperor didn't let her move in to b2. Now she brought a friend and so she "has" to get b2's room ^^ nicely played by nicole. Let's hope she'll "earn" that room and more importantly let's hope she doesn't get into silly argument with d&k like she did with every other girl ... :X

She was the innocent party....again!...:cry:

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She was the innocent party....again!...:cry:

i don't dislike nicole but at some point u got to realise that it's quiete odd that she is ( as far as i remember) the only girl that has been at some point "disliked" by almost every girl in b1&b2. So i don't think that's a coincidence and she is not the innocent after all ^^'. Anyway i don't want to start a debate again if she is or not the fault, i actually couldn't care less as long as the girls goes along nice :) 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

And you can prove that?

No you can't.

No I can't DES but I'm assuming you've followed the whole fiasco as closely as I have for you to be believe she's the guilty party here. No, she isn't totally innocent, I know. I'm only basing my opinion on everything I've seen, and several translations. It looks like I'm always defending Nicole because she's my number 1 but I've always felt I'm a fair person and speak my mind. I don't jump on the bandwagon and try not to speculate and guess on here...it can look stupid. I genuinely think it's been a girl thing and Jess, for 1 reason or another, has decided she doesn't like Nicole and isn't mature enough to speak to her like 1 adult to another. Nicole, to be fare, has tried several times, but probably gave up in the end. She could have said, just fuck you, I'll not bother cos I'm outta here soon anyway, but she didn't and tried to remain friendly with the girls.

I don't think the other 2 have covered themselves in glory either to be honest, no matter who was the main culprit, They are wise enough and mature enough to get the girls together, chat about what the issues are and hopefully sort it out...But they went to Jess's corner...

If I felt Nicole was the main instigator I would say so...

Anyway she's in B2 now so I'll let it go.....

• Upvote 6

47 minutes ago, wathou said:

i don't dislike nicole but at some point u got to realise that it's quiete odd that she is ( Karonnocent after all ^^'. Anyway i don't want to start a debate again if she is or not the fault, i actually couldn't care less as long as the girls goes along nice :) 

There's no evidence any of the B2 girls dislike Nicole. She even went out with Karol last week, then give her a guided tour of the B1 apartment. She possibly went clubbing with Karol and Danaya one night, that's just based on the time the B2 girls went out coinciding with time Nicole went out, which was early by Barca standards, and the time they got home to their respective apartments was pretty much the same....maybe coincidence...

It'll be interesting to see how Danaya reacts since Nicole has 'schemed' to get the big room with her friend, who might or might not be turning up, instead of her...:dodgy: