Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

i'm actually disapointed by nicole tonight, she spend the whole day outside then bring a dude in the evening "forcing" dyana to stay in her room dore closed, and nothing will happend between those 2 tonight since estelle is in the same bed. So the litlle fun bewteen the girls that tonight could have had is gone :X 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Fennec said:

Nicole is not feeling well, saying it's because she hasn't eaten for the whole day to experiment what it will be like. And she calls other girls "stupid"...

do you speak russian or spanish??  when did she say that  ?????

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

i'm actually disapointed by nicole tonight, she spend the whole day outside then bring a dude in the evening "forcing" dyana to stay in her room dore closed, and nothing will happend between those 2 tonight since estelle is in the same bed. So the litlle fun bewteen the girls that tonight could have had is gone :X 

Danaya could join the others if she wanted, she's not being forced to do anything. She's just putting in some quality top cam vagina time, earning that bonus :biggrin:

• Upvote 5

well to be fair its not like dana couldnt put some clothes on and join in lr though :) i know she really hates having much clothes on (and we love her because of it !) but still... :D

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

I speak spanish enough to understand what Nicole is saying but not the guy, he is speaking too fast.

About the "stupid" it was not today, my turn of phrase was confusing.

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Danaya could join the others if she wanted, she's not being forced to do anything. She's just putting in some quality top cam vagina time, earning that bonus :biggrin:

come on ben ^^' u got to admit she ruined any possibility of girls being naked ( or in lingerie) in the livingroom together. Or even any calm evening between the girls. I have the feeling that she only thinks about herself since the begining and i'm pretty sure that's true. she doesn't give a F about the other girls if she doesn't win anything :X

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

He was saying that Nicole was doing something stupid (not eating for a day as an experiment) and therefore it was ironic that she had called Michelle stupid - "And she calls the OTHER girls stupid!"

come on ben ^^' u got to admit she ruined any possibility of girls being naked ( or in lingerie) in the livingroom together. Or even any calm evening between the girls. I have the feeling that she only thinks about herself since the begining and i'm pretty sure that's true. she doesn't give a F about the other girls if she doesn't win anything :X

I don't agree with you, but it's not that important :heart:

• Upvote 2