Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

13 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Warum dann die Beleidigung? ... Sollten wird als die Zuschauer einer Seite wie RLC wirklich Menschen schlecht bewerten nur weil sie offen mit Sex sind? Das macht doch keinen sinn.

Zumindest Ich bin froh das Nicole im Cast ist. 

Für ein Mädchen, das Geld dafür kassiert, das es der Welt einen Monat lang Arsch, Titten und Pussy zeigt, damit es nicht irgendwo acht Stunden arbeiten muss, und nebenbei drei Kerle im Monat verbraucht, ist das keine Beleidigung. Das ist eine Tatsache!

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

It seems like we get teased 95% of the time,,,and then when RLC see's that they have an angry mob on their hands and they start losing costumers rapidly...they throw us a bone in the form of Rebecca and Lola  who came along for just that purpose::)::)

After they left it pretty much went back to teasing,,,,,and every single day we gather here to say "Will they Won't they,,,Is this the night we get any action"?:biggrin:

tumblr_o29m1qoqS51umzgp2o1_250.giftumblr_o1ygcwp1NI1thj8hdo1_500.giftumblr_o29m1qoqS51umzgp2o1_250.gif

mikey if you want some action- you can always go fuck Masha, and fall in again- and take 2+ weeks to crawl out:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

Naga tell your girlfriend to use less hot water. She is steaming up the camera's

Sorry guys. It's shit . Cam9 was the 1 I was most looking forward to. Can't remember it steaming up like this before my girl got here. I'll have a word but might have to put her across my knee and give her a good spanking...:blush:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

mikey if you want some action- you can always go fuck Masha, and fall in again- and take 2+ weeks to crawl out:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I have no intention of jumping off into that deep abyss of a hole,,,I felt so sorry for the other guy in the orgy,,He literally got the short end of the stick,,,Her kitty is like the bottomless pit ::)::)

tenor.giftenor.gif

1262096244_cave-jump.gif1262096244_cave-jump.gif

• Upvote 2