Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was a bit Pied, but not as weird as Heidi the other night...:biggrin:

You are so right there. My God that was epic. And she just couldn't rub that pussy enough. My goodness I watched her until around 1000 her time. That's like 6 hours. She does have a beautiful pussy and I have been lucky to see her masturbate over the covers and it was nice to watch. I would love to have licked either girl for sure.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

you are right Gels, Karol Can't, she is just a game player, just teaser, she knows exactly what she is doing all the time and plays it perfectly. The girls next door is a tease queen, and that must be what gets her off.

Agreed.  Jess was far more entertaining tonight.

• Upvote 2

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

You are so right there. My God that was epic. And she just couldn't rub that pussy enough. My goodness I watched her until around 1000 her time. That's like 6 hours. She does have a beautiful pussy and I have been lucky to see her masturbate over the covers and it was nice to watch. I would love to have licked either girl for sure.

Steady on now :biggrin:

Hottest thing I've seen since I joined....I've always loved her pussy, but not as much as her friend, Flipper, as she's been named on here. She was relentless. I'll stop now cos I could probably go on all night and work myself up into a frenzy...:biggrin:

• Upvote 5

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Steady on now :biggrin:

Hottest thing I've seen since I joined....I've always loved her pussy, but not as much as her friend, Flipper, as she's been named on here. She was relentless. I'll stop now cos I could probably go on all night and work myself up into a frenzy...:biggrin:

Final comment too for the same reason. I have over 70 minutes of video of it and WOW.

• Upvote 1