Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Just now, bud2966 said:

I hope that Dayana don't take it to bad and she starts to go and be with imma and don't stay in her room all covered and crying till its her time to leave

Dayana shall be sent back as well to avoid her crying more. 

1 minute ago, meran said:

Dayana shall be sent back as well to avoid her crying more. 

Dayana is a lot of fun to watch when she has someone there that her likes to be with did you see how her and candy got along when michelle was not there fun togrther no one want to be alone and have no fun

• Upvote 1

karol was the real rlc girl yes she did a lot of teasing but I think that is what we all liked about her she knew how to get us to watch her and I'm very glad that she didn't come right out and show every thing off the start if she would have don't think she would of had all the viewers watching her it would have got boring

Look Down.gif

This Thread is for General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos

If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartments Tenants Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please Stay on Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to Sleep or Wakes Report that in Their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same views.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.