Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

and u/m so good bye to the lovely and hot karol wish you all the happiness in the world and take care of your sefl and thanks for being here you will be missed a lot not just by me but the whole rlc viewers so please come be with us any time you you want to love you my sweet karol again bye and hope to see you again soon

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

ok guys I'm just going to sit back hope and see if she shows up at b1 but the look on her face when she was in bathroom didn't look like she like what she was told

they removed Nora's name at b1 and now it's says guest T_T 

1 minute ago, wathou said:

they removed Nora's name at b1 and now it's says guest T_T 

I think karol is moving on to bigger and better things in her life and that I'm glad for her I know she will never be forgotten in my mind or on rlc

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I do not think Karol is going to B1, I think she is gone

unfortunatly i think she is gone too T_T or they wouldn't put "guest room" in B1 and would have waited karol to move in then put her name. 
Anyway it was nice to see you karol let's hope she'll come back eventually :) 

And BTW it means there is 2 free rooms in the barcelona's appt :) 2 new girl ? :) 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I do not think Karol is going to B1, I think she is gone

Think you are right Ben, gone but not forgotten.

Karol found her way into many of members nightly routines, she captivated so many with natural beauty, she was the girl next door

So up up and awy into the wild blue yonder we send her off with our traditional fare well

Thanks for sharing a little of your life with all of us here, you will be missed dearly by many

BE SAFE, BE HAPPY and most of all LIVE WELL ..........SO LONG UNTIL YOU RETURN AGAIN

• Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

unfortunatly i think she is gone too T_T or they wouldn't put "guest room" in B1 and would have waited karol to move in then put her name. 
Anyway it was nice to see you karol let's hope she'll come back eventually :) 

And BTW it means there is 2 free rooms in the barcelona's appt :) 2 new girl ? :) 

yes karol is gone I knew she was leaving just by the way she was packing like I have said so much on here I never missed a min of watching  now if rlc was to bring back magan that would be great