Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Make yourself an omelette man, I'm not wrong :sad:

But when her name comes down everyone will know that for sure

it is true karol is gone you could see it in the way she was actting lastnight and when she got up this morning then the lok on her lovely face in the bathroom when she came back said it all so now we move on with real life

Lovely Karol...

My gut feeling tells me that you read CC, so you'll hopefully have seen all the great posts directed towards you. You are star in many peoples eyes here, and the funny thing is, I don't think you realise how big a star you've become in 4 weeks!

If you still read CC when you've left the house I'd love you to read my post. I've waited until it was confirmed that you are leaving before I posted. I just didn't want to come to terms with it...I know your names still up but I think it's certain that you're leaving us all...or should that be left...:cry:

There was something about you when you 1st walked through the door of B2 on day1, the attractive girl next door type who, on every meeting, you'd become more and more attracted to. For me you have it all. You are so beautiful, you have a fantastic body, you ooze sex appeal from every pore in that body. without even trying, and the sensual seductive teasing was, for me, a huge mesmerising turn on which had me totally under your spell. On top of that you have a great, friendly personality and got on well with all the girls.

I will really miss you, but my heart tells me that you will definitely be back, and I'm sure 1 or 2 guys here will welcome you back with open arms. 

I'm sure you're off to do bigger and better things for now so good luck with this venture lovely Karol. Look after yourself and I wish you every happiness for the future, wherever it takes you.

Please come back and make, at least 1 man very very happy.... I can wait...:biggrin:

Thank you Karol for 4 great weeks, I will never forget you..xx.:heart::heart:

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Lovely Karol...

My gut feeling tells me that you read CC, so you'll hopefully have seen all the great posts directed towards you. You are star in many peoples eyes here, and the funny thing is, I don't think you realise how big a star you've become in 4 weeks!

If you still read CC when you've left the house I'd love you to read my post. I've waited until it was confirmed that you are leaving before I posted. I just didn't want to come to terms with it...I know your names still up but I think it's certain that you're leaving us all...or should that be left...:cry:

There was something about you when you 1st walked through the door of B2 on day1, the attractive girl next door type who, on every meeting, you'd become more and more attracted to. For me you have it all. You are so beautiful, you have a fantastic body, you ooze sex appeal from every pore in that body. without even trying, and the sensual seductive teasing was, for me, a huge mesmerising turn on which had me totally under your spell. On top of that you have a great, friendly personality and got on well with all the girls.

I will really miss you, but my heart tells me that you will definitely be back, and I'm sure 1 or 2 guys here will welcome you back with open arms. 

I'm sure you're off to do bigger and better things for now so good luck with this venture lovely Karol. Look after yourself and I wish you every happiness for the future, wherever it takes you.

Please come back and make, at least 1 man very very happy.... I can wait...:biggrin:

Thank you Karol for 4 great weeks, I will never forget you..xx.:heart::heart:

nage I couldn't have said that no better and she will be in all are minds for some time and I will also be waiting on her return hopefolly sooner than letter

• Upvote 3

Karol.... Thank you for sharing your time with us. You are a true delight to watch and we would gladly have you return.

My wish for you... Be safe in your travels. Be good to yourself. And above all be happy.

Good-Bye-To-Everyone-CY142-540x393.jpg

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, MrBox said:

Strange, a new girl for B2 even with an empty place at B1. 

It has happened before in B1 MrBox