Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

8 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

For the night do you believe. It has been a few days since she seems to have had an encounter with her BF. Although I am not so sure she hasn't seen him other times. Nicole is a free spirit, maybe the best one I have seen on here, and she loves and wants sex. I think she struggles having orgasm's and she is going to find the guy that can give her one.

I agree, and why not. She just does her own thing and I really admire her for that, as does Estelle, who hopefully everyone can see, is a really close friend and they get on great. I've never seen Nicole laugh and smile so much, and what a smile!...:biggrin:

I know someone who could make her orgasm...:blush:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree, and why not. She just does her own thing and I really admire her for that, as does Estelle, who hopefully everyone can see, is a really close friend and they get on great. I've never seen Nicole laugh and smile so much, and what a smile!...:biggrin:

She is a paradox to me. Her actions since coming indicate a bit of a wild girl (that is not necessarily a negative to me) but when I watch her having sex, and even more importantly, when using the vibrator I get a serious feeling she does not know how to have an orgasm. And I have not seen her actually play with herself with her hands as much as most women do when they masturbate and trust me I see a lot of women masturbate. It's like she doesn't have much experience (thus the paradox). She did seem to know how to deep throat pretty well though.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She is a paradox to me. Her actions since coming indicate a bit of a wild girl (that is not necessarily a negative to me) but when I watch her having sex, and even more importantly, when using the vibrator I get a serious feeling she does not know how to have an orgasm. And I have not seen her actually play with herself with her hands as much as most women do when they masturbate and trust me I see a lot of women masturbate. It's like she doesn't have much experience (thus the paradox). She did seem to know how to deep throat pretty well though.

She should have watched Heidi the other night...:biggrin:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

She should have watched Heidi the other night...:biggrin:

You and  have already received a warning about talking about Heidi in this forum, but you are so right. And like I mentioned, the first masturbation session was a masterpiece where she most definitely gave herself an orgasm (she was sober then). Reminded me of the way Alma masturbated. Wide open and it made me drool.

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

at least it is natural, not like other girls who pretend to have an orgasm

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

at least it is natural, not like other girls who pretend to have an orgasm

So true. I have been a subscriber for over 3 years to RLC and am really thinking about dropping out for a while until some of the other apartments get refreshed. I find myself spending 75% of my time in B1 and B2 because they change the girls.

35 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

who me

• Upvote 1