Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, Hyperb76 said:

Does Danaya ever actually masturbate to orgasm on Cam? It seems like she just does teasing garbage to keep people's interest enough to keep her in the house. She has a amazing body and

it would be nice to see her orgasm. Thanks in advance for your response!

She its know for her dead fish undercover bates..the interest it's lost after you seen it three,four months straight..she teases and teases and never delivered.Seen her the all time she been in rlc not once she did nothing at good sight,like Irma does,Nicole etc and etc.An good body and tits isn't everything,specialy after you see she will just do the same thing..and never deliver.But truly hope I am wrong and after four months in rlc Dana finally does something.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, wathou said:

I hope so :cry:

LMAO miguel asked who put the sign "be quiete in the appt" and angelina said it was a previous girl but we don't know her so that's why we don't do it xD this girl is amazing ^^ 

you understand russian language or they were speaking english?

Well I guess the grass wasn't greener for Nicole with the other guy. I do not like having more than one sexual relationship going on at the same time. This was a very heated discussion with daughter No 3 so I am sensitive about this subject. Many issues arose during this time in her life and she brought them all on by sleeping with more than one guy.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, wathou said:

LMAO miguel asked who put the sign "be quiete in the appt" and angelina said it was a previous girl but we don't know her so that's why we don't do it xD this girl is amazing ^^ 

She is mistaken though, the sign was put up by RLC. I remember all the girls gathering around to read it the first time it appeared

21 minutes ago, wathou said:

Probably Jasmin lol