Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, Benfold said:

Or it could be the plumbing, but sure I heard a shout too

I heard banging and shouting. It's not the front door, seemed to be on the wall. Banging still going on but she's not playing any music.  but seemed to stop Nicol enjoying herself..and us...:cry:

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Or it could be the plumbing, but sure I heard a shout too

Probably cause there is only one supply of hot water for the entire apartment-and she was using it all :biggrin:  LOL

Isn't this the apartment with all the problems??? :dodgy:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I heard banging and shouting. It's not the front door, seemed to be on the wall. Banging still going on but she's not playing any music.  but seemed to stop Nicol enjoying herself..and us...:cry:

Not me mate, I finished 'enjoying myself' when she was sucking that dildo :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I thought I heard a girl's voice as well. Neighbors having sex in their bathroom, maybe?

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Not me mate, I finished 'enjoying myself' when she was sucking that dildo :biggrin:

Bit premature then Ben...:biggrin:

I was waiting for Angel to play I nearly missed my girl. My girl's been naked most the day, it's been horrible...:heart:

Nice views supplied by the sexy Angel but she's asleep now, no bedtime story for us...:sad:

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Well my heart goes out to you Nicole. Another 25 - 30 minute try and again no orgasm. Nicole go see and talk to Irma she will teach you how to achieve an orgasm. She was practicing her deep throat in order to be able to take all of Miguel.

When she has one guys I'll let you know...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1