Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not much if it was switched off...:dodgy:

Too funny. You know exactly what I mean. Nicole likes the boys and loves sex. She couldn't go two days without it (reminds me of me when I was younger). She fucked someone outside the apartment today. And like I said last night it isn't Miguel or waiter boy. She has a new fish. Previous comment was an opinion. Daddy radar for sure.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Too funny. You know exactly what I mean. Nicole likes the boys and loves sex. She couldn't go two days without it (reminds me of me when I was younger). She fucked someone outside the apartment today. And like I said last night it isn't Miguel or waiter boy. She has a new fish. Previous comment was an opinion. Daddy radar for sure.

You're probably right PP. I know Miguel has used the dildo on her, but seems odd taking it out for a 'new' boy to use. What's wrong with his cock!  I've give up guessing what she does outside the house and it's impossible to defend her so I won't. She's a horny, sexy, beautiful girl, who does her own thing, and is certainly enjoying her stay in Barca. And I love her for all these things... If this is a new bloke I sure as hell hope he can hit the G spot with her and give her the  orgasm she is so desperate for. She's great in the house, when she's there,  but it's hard to watch her trying too hard, I just want her to relax and enjoy...

I'll always enjoy watching her, I just wish she'd be more careful, and I wish she's stop fucking around with all these guys and settle down a bit....if that's what she's doing...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

You're probably right PP. I know Miguel has used the dildo on her, but seems odd taking it out for a 'new' boy to use. What's wrong with his cock!  I've give up guessing what she does outside the house and it's impossible to defend her so I won't. She's a horny, sexy, beautiful girl, who does her own thing, and is certainly enjoying her stay in Barca. And I love her for all these things... If this is a new bloke I sure as hell hope he can hit the G spot with her and give her the  orgasm she is so desperate for. She's great in the house, when she's there,  but it's hard to watch her trying too hard, I just want her to relax and enjoy...

I'll always enjoy watching her, I just wish she'd be more careful, and I wish she's stop fucking around with all these guys and settle down a bit....if that's what she's doing...:dodgy:

Great comment and I know it was hard for you to type it. I feel very much the same. I am hard on her for only a couple of things that really hit a nerve. 1) fucking bareback and 2) more than one sexual relationship going on at the same time. I do not like either.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Great comment and I know it was hard for you to type it. I feel very much the same. I am hard on her for only a couple of things that really hit a nerve. 1) fucking bareback and 2) more than one sexual relationship going on at the same time. I do not like either.

Same here PP. OK on that note I'll go to bed. The only tongue action we'll see in Jess's room is what's been going on the the last 4 hours...:confused:

Night mate, Night everyone :sleepy:

Night Nicole and behave yourself...x:heart:

• Upvote 1