Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, wathou said:

they seem either high or she told him a bad news. If it's the first maybe the balcony that we can't see is maybe just the side of the bedroom door. ( even if i think not xD ) 

based on the floor map, it seems to be the same balcony ... that can be entered from LR and the room of Nicole ... just ... the camera is placed in between ... so ... i guess ... they will use the hidden spot a lot of the time 

... maybe better that nothing ... let see ... maybe this was just a coincidence

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

based on the floor map, it seems to be the same balcony ... that can be entered from LR and the room of Nicole ... just ... the camera is placed in between ... so ... i guess ... they will use the hidden spot a lot of the time 

... maybe better that nothing ... let see ... maybe this was just a coincidence

i think the balcony cut right after the window  of nicole's bedroom, so no room for the cam, or at least that's the only way i could explain the position of the cam ... 

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So I'll say it before you lot do. It Must be Miguel's turn tonight!...:dodgy:

Let's just watch the body language of my girl and Miguel before we pass judgement tonight guys. Let's face it, he's the only one we've actually seen have sex with her. The rest is pure speculation...:dodgy:

Well guys I can't watch my girl because they haven't fixed the fucking NV!! :angry:.....but at least we've got the balcony to make up for it...:dodgy::dodgy:

From what I've seen they look very comfortable with each other...

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Excuse me happy! What are you suggesting...:dodgy:

OK maybe I was right to be suspicious of Nicole's motives. The NV cam was fine until 2 minutes ago when she leannt over the side of the bed and now the room is in darkness! I rest my case! Sorry Nicole lovers but she is a devious and conniving bitch and RLC needs to put a rocket up her arse :angry:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well guys I can't watch my girl because they haven't fixed the fucking NV!! :angry:.....but at least we've got the balcony to make up for it...:dodgy::dodgy:

From what I've seen they look very comfortable with each other...

Not that comfortable that they need to fuck in the dark. what we are seeing is what they can prob see. F A

Can anybody tell me if voyeur hoouse is anybetter or is the potential for voyeur house to be as good if not better than RLC?  I am so very tired of all the fuck ups and excuses from RLC I am seriously considering switching.  Just need to know if it's as good or do you think it eventually will be as good as RLC.

• Upvote 1