Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Sorry Nicole lovers but she is a devious and conniving bitch and RLC needs to put a rocket up her arse :angry:

They bought her a dildo and she did put it up her vagina for you-what else do you want for God's sake:dodgy:

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

OK maybe I was right to be suspicious of Nicole's motives. The NV cam was fine until 2 minutes ago when she leannt over the side of the bed and now the room is in darkness! I rest my case! Sorry Nicole lovers but she is a devious and conniving bitch and RLC needs to put a rocket up her arse :angry:

The camera is also fine now. The infrared lamps are switched off. Since this morning by the way.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

OK maybe I was right to be suspicious of Nicole's motives. The NV cam was fine until 2 minutes ago when she leannt over the side of the bed and now the room is in darkness! I rest my case! Sorry Nicole lovers but she is a devious and conniving bitch and RLC needs to put a rocket up her arse :angry:

Why should she do that? .. She is so far the most open girl ever in this apartment (solo and as couple). ... It do not make any seens. ... Sorry.

I really dislike this situation a lot, but there is no reason to insult the residents. Technical errors happen. It do not need to be intent on that.

4 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Nicole did nothing the night vision came on when she turned out the lights first time then she turned on the lamp, it was when she turned out the lamp the NV switched in and failed. 

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

They bought her a dildo and she did put it up her vagina for you-what else do you want for God's sake:dodgy:

No mate, she's taking the piss out of you, me and everyone else. Anyway I've had enough I'm out of here to nurse the pain from my sinusitis. See you all tomorrow when I'm back from the doc

6 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Why would she want to hide after what she's given us is the time she's been in B1 and B2. It doesn't make sense man...

6 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Why would she want to hide after what she's given us is the time she's been in B1 and B2. It doesn't make sense man...

• Upvote 1