Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, euth63 said:

I just like the fact that every girl gets her own room.  Imagine how nice it would be if the twins didn't have to sleep in the same room.  More "alone time". 

Yhea maybe, but there is also a strong possibilty that they wouldn't do anything more that they are doing right now ^^' 

• Upvote 1

Estelle went in to the LR to talk to Danaya and Angelina this evening

From Yury:

Girls discussed Nicole. All the same claims as before. Danaya said that in B1 girls were forced to sign a shelfs in the fridge and write on the door of the room, "Do not enter!". 
Girls are wondering how Estelle was friends with Nicole before? Estelle said that in the Russia Nicole behaved much better. It assumes that Nicole messed up the money (remind: this is the first Nicole contract, earlier  she did not work abroad).
Estelle says that Nicole had quarreled and broke off relations with all of the guys who were with her in Russia. 
She made a fake page on the Internet on behalf of the Estelle and wrote nasty things to his former boyfriend, with whom was friends Estelle. Estelle had to explain to him and apologize.
Estelle is located in Barcelona as a full tenant, but Nicole did not give her the keys to the apartment. She said to Estelle, that accustomed to the fact that it was her personal room. She harassed and restricted Estelle.
Girls say that Nicole complained to them that her was comfortable before arrival Estelle. They wonder, why did Nicole invited Estelle to Barcelona.
Estelle says that Nicole right now constantly writes text messages to her accusing Estelle in everything. Estelle does not answer Nicole.

• Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, wathou said:

Yhea maybe, but there is also a strong possibilty that they wouldn't do anything more that they are doing right now ^^' 

True that but if Nicole had a place to bring her strange then the fight might not of happened.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euth63 said:

True that but if Nicole had a place to bring her strange then the fight might not of happened.

if nicole AND estelle were not that stuborn/selfish/agressiv/not social at all it wouldn't have happend either xD 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

From Yury:

Girls discussed Nicole. All the same claims as before. Danaya said that in B1 girls were forced to sign a shelfs in the fridge and write on the door of the room, "Do not enter!". 
Girls are wondering how Estelle was friends with Nicole before? Estelle said that in the Russia Nicole behaved much better. It assumes that Nicole messed up the money (remind: this is the first Nicole contract, earlier  she did not work abroad).
Estelle says that Nicole had quarreled and broke off relations with all of the guys who were with her in Russia. 
She made a fake page on the Internet on behalf of the Estelle and wrote nasty things to his former boyfriend, with whom was friends Estelle. Estelle had to explain to him and apologize.
Estelle is located in Barcelona as a full tenant, but Nicole did not give her the keys to the apartment. She said to Estelle, that accustomed to the fact that it was her personal room. She harassed and restricted Estelle.
Girls say that Nicole complained to them that her was comfortable before arrival Estelle. They wonder, why did Nicole invited Estelle to Barcelona.
Estelle says that Nicole right now constantly writes text messages to her accusing Estelle in everything. Estelle does not answer Nicole.

Thanks Yury again, and thank you Noldus for this info...

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

From Yury:

[...]

Thank you noldus & yury again for this additional infos :) 
Always the same thing nicole is selfish ... we get it xD BUT now it confirms 100% that nicole used estelle for the big room ... ( i wasn't 100% sure but now i am ! )
Btw i didn't get the bit about the "nicole messed up with the money" :X

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, kase said:

angel is than lady who cares about other people and i love her for they saw her school is starting to work on your face willsurely she is just so lovely lady :heart:

Huh?  Did that get lost in translation?

1 minute ago, wathou said:

Thank you noldus & yury again for this additional infos :) 
Always the same thing nicole is selfish ... we get it xD BUT now it confirms 100% that nicole used estelle for the big room ... ( i wasn't 100% sure but now i am ! )
Btw i didn't get the bit about the "nicole messed up with the money" :X

My interpretation is that Estelle means that having more money has changed Nicole's personality

• Upvote 2