Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Lyree said:

Nicky and the guy are on the balcony, Nicky having a cig.

as in a fat dobie ???????????? hahahaha

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Now now Naga everyone knows that Nicole is your girlfriend and can do no wrong.:biggrin:

I just wish some of you guys would give her a break. I won't harp on about Estellegate, you all you my thoughts on that, but she has tried to speak to the girls a coupla times tonight, without much success, and they were going to bed anyway, or Angel would have gone to Danaya's room, so her music wasn't an issue....:sad:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I just wish some of you guys would give her a break. I won't harp on about Estellegate, you all you my thoughts on that, but she has tried to speak to the girls a coupla times tonight, without much success, and they were going to bed anyway, or Angel would have gone to Danaya's room, so her music wasn't an issue....:sad:

Can't a guy be wrong at least once on the music? Just having a little fun with you Naga. Nothing serious. I did not see the fight so cannot comment on that. I do not care one way or the other with Nicole. There are things I do not agree with that she does, but it is her life and not for me to tell her she is wrong.

• Upvote 1