Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

The infrared light, the human eye does not see. So the occupants of the cameras, do not know if that light exists or not. Just an example. When Angie turns off the light, her shade is not completely down, so it always comes street light. You can usually see a little of the room, in that clear-dark that remains, until the moment the camera goes into night vision, at that moment, the room changes and we begin to see (after a flash) the room as if Was in black and white (actually we only see the infrared emission provided by these lamps) Without them, as has happened several times, we see the room in the dark.

• Upvote 4

il y a 21 minutes, timber a dit :

Lol. La lumière que vous voyez est la lumière infrarouge. Il est dans le coin en haut à droite de la pièce par où le gars dort. Vous ne pensez pas réellement qu'ils dorment avec une grande lumière sur leurs têtes, vous faites?

Edit: voici peut - être cela vous aidera à http://www.cctvco.com/support-pages/Infrared-Cam.html

Saisissez du texte ou l'adresse d'un site Web, ou importez un document à traduire.

arrow_ltr.pngTRADUIRE DAVANTAGE

Dear friend, you must be novice on rlc, not to have noticed that all participants sleep with a light on !!!! It's been more than 3 years that I wonder how they do to be able to sleep with a lamp in full face, and yet they do all !!!! Stop with your led reflections or I do not know what, the light is perfectly visible in most apartments !!!!

5 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

Saisissez du texte ou l'adresse d'un site Web, ou importez un document à traduire.

arrow_ltr.pngTRADUIRE DAVANTAGE

Dear friend, you must be novice on rlc, not to have noticed that all participants sleep with a light on !!!! It's been more than 3 years that I wonder how they do to be able to sleep with a lamp in full face, and yet they do all !!!! Stop with your led reflections or I do not know what, the light is perfectly visible in most apartments !!!!

The light is visible to the cameras. It is not visible to the human eye. You see a light that is on because you are looking through a camera that can see light in the infrared spectrum. The people in the room do not see the light because the human eye does not see light in the infrared spectrum. 

That is how night-vision cameras work (as opposed to mere low light cameras).

But whatever, it's not that important to me that you understand how the cameras work. Believe what you will.

• Upvote 4

Corbo, I not know if you read well the document or not it has understood well companion, us these giving it reason. There is only one type of cameras that are IP and have no night vision (Axis) is the best. These cameras are going with server Ip. Good, in short, I took several years seeing RLC and your and I know that to the principle it placement of them cameras was quite absurd in several apartments until the point of see an of them cameras installed e even your cable from the camera that saw (remember the old floor of Leora and Paul and their previous tenants from John and Maria). Those cameras them have installed me thousands of times, are semi-domes, which in some cases, not in this one, can be up to rotate 180 degrees. These cameras, which have not changed them, have via infrared led night vision. That in some rooms has any lamp, vale, but not has nothing that see with these cameras, is simple coincidence, but the reflection that see in all, is an effect visual that produce them led regarded through them cameras, in the own room only come ones points small red. That is the reality mate!

il y a 59 minutes, timber a dit :

La lumière est visible pour les caméras. Ne soit pas visible à l'oeil humain. Vous voyez une lumière qui est parce que vous êtes à la recherche par le biais d'une caméra qui permet de voir la lumière dans le spectre infrarouge. Les gens dans la salle ne voient pas la lumière parce que l'œil humain ne voit pas la lumière dans le spectre infrarouge. 

Voilà comment les caméras de vision nocturne travail (par opposition à de simples caméras de faible luminosité).

Mais quelle que soit, il est pas si important pour moi que vous comprenez comment fonctionnent les caméras. Croyez ce que vous voulez.

et les lampes que l'on voit allumées, les appareils électriques avec une ampoule au bout, ce sont eux aussi des illusions d'optiques??!!! des mirages?!!! croyez ce que vous voulez!!

And the lamps that we see lit, the electrical appliances with a bulb at the end, they are also illusions of optics ?? !!! Of mirages? !!! Believe what you want !!:lightbulb:

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Anyone know why the Police were at the door.  The dude that's there with Nicole went outside the door with them.

From what I gathered Nicole and guy were on balcony making noise that disturbed the neighbors. The police answered a noise complaint and talked to the guy. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Lyree said:

WOW  Nicole is not much of a fuck. She lays there while the guy takes her from behind. DULL.

This was way better in the past. ... Anyway, i really like that she had sex their again and still not hide it.

Now, It should now be clear to everyone that the previous night was an technical issue and no hidding at all. 

• Upvote 1