Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Better still

3862 posts v 30 posts balt. Think I've been following this a bit longer than you mate...Enough said...

Btw you spelt which wrong...:dodgy:

What has the number of posts to do with the fact that you do not know what happened outside the apartment?

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

2 guys in 3 months hardly qualifies her as a cluster fuck!! Bet you've had more than that in a 3 month period in your lifetime.... well maybe not...:dodgy:

It's not about how many guys she's been with. 

8 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Des filles comme Nicole ,  peut être ,   mais qui véhicule des images négatives comme celle de ne jamais se protéger dans ses rapports sexuels,     le sida  ce n'est pas pour les chiens 

... again ...  I do not care about moral reviews of her life in this forum. ... They are grown up and can decide by themself if they want to use protection or not.

I liked that they had a part of their life inside the apartment. ... and ... I do not want to teach them something, because it is their life and not my. ... I am just watching. ... That is all. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

2 guys in 3 months hardly qualifies her as a cluster fuck!! Bet you've had more than that in a 3 month period in your lifetime.... well maybe not...:dodgy:

Dude unless you understand the meaning of a cluster fuck...please refrain from commenting.  Since you have taken the liberty of correcting me...a cluster fuck is slang for "a disaster".  Nothing to do with the guys or how many she fucks, which I could not care less.  Unless of course they end up in these apartments where they create animosity and discord among the other girls.  Now fuck off!

• Upvote 1

Just now, MrBox said:

... again ...  not care about moral reviews of her life in this forum. ... They are grown up and can decide by themself if they want to use protection or not.

I liked that they had a part of their life inside the apartment. ... and ... I do not want to teach them something, because it is their life and not my. ... I am just watching. ... That is all. 

Yes we know.:dodgy:

7 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Ou est Angelina ???? Sortie?

I did not see much, but I'm convinced that Angie did not take off her clothes at any time since she arrived.
As they say is a strange time to leave. Most clubs and clubs already have almost complete ticket lists, so finding a ticket at this time is almost impossible in trendy clubs. Also note that they are Carnabales, and although not much is celebrated in Barcelona, people leave party.
As it is said, these hours are as rare to leave, as that night Nicole left at 3 a.m.