Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

13 minutes ago, vortios said:

It's okay to joke, and make fun of this situation ... I certainly deserve your comments.
But I do not know, if you, you have stopped to think how fucking negative it is for us, that if we want to see what happens, we have to pay twice the same.
I do not know if that, then, would be to take it as a joke.
It's just a reflection that I make myself.

Vortois,  the jokes are because that is what RLC has become in regards to a lot of issues. One complete joke. All one can do is just laugh at the situation

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

Vortois, los chistes son porque eso es lo RLC se ha convertido en lo que respecta a un montón de problemas. Una broma completa. Todo lo que uno puede hacer es simplemente reírse de la situación

It would be funny if it were so expensive. And I do not say it for me, I refuse to pay twice for the same thing (this is only a personal opinion)
But I mourn that there is someone who can take advantage of the good intention of the people. That by seeing something that is supposed to have already paid, return to pay some money to be able to see something that you have been curtailed.

15 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I will not pay twice because I will not pay for replay.

I haven't payed for replay either. It should be included for premium members. So I just keep missing things that happen when I can't watch.:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, vortios said:

The toilet is not a matter of not being used, as we could check both in the K & K bath and in the B2 bath, if they are used, but I guess (and it is only supposition) RLC wants to keep some intimacy of the girls and them Will reimendará that those toilets are not used because they are shown in the cameras.

The toilet in B2 (danayas bathroom) was out of order. That is why a red "X" was drawn on the toilet cover.

Then came the artisans (Jan. 18, see RLC newsletter of 15th January). Then the red "X" was gone. The toilet can and will be used since then.

I only say that this red "X" was very very long to see, because the craftsmen in spain are so slow.