Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, wathou said:

too much openess for me 

... :biggrin:. I got the idea. 

Anyway, Irma was always a very open minded person. She even started her first day in this project with a masturbation. What i like the most about her is that she fit well with almost all people. 

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

too much openess for me 

too much openness ??? I don't believe that's possible... I think RLC knows that Irma is a treasure and she won't be going anywhere until she chooses to do so. i do respect your opinion, however, but do not agree at all...:confused:

• Upvote 1

Hooo..Dana is paking..you will be missed:)your energy,commitment to rlc and all around full of life girl will be missed in rlc cams..but do not fear Stella seams to be an worth will substitute..same energy and commitment...really really hope you Back an third time for another great fulll three fun and entertaining months..you deserve it Dana....byebye!!!

7 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

too much openness ??? I don't believe that's possible... I think RLC knows that Irma is a treasure and she won't be going anywhere until she chooses to do so. i do respect your opinion, however, but do not agree at all...:confused:

i would have agree with you at her last visit. But the whole alex fella is really disgusting me, and makes me really unconfortable to watch ... 

• Upvote 1

Note to rlc..next substitutes..no twins in the same house..no friends in the same..just put fun girls that are open and just don't stay all day on phone or out..stopppp with the crap back massages and stuff..bring mistress Lola back and her "crew".