Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

But it's a chance to see what Angel can do with the big bedroom...:biggrin:

I've quite a long list of girls I didn't want to return. I prefer new girls too but I wasn't premium when she was here 1st time so I didn't see her antics then, plus the infamous orgy nights...:sad:

So I'm looking forward to seeing her here in B2 and can pass judgement in 30 days...I just hope Irma doesn't take her under her wing because she does need a mother hen it seems...

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

But it's a chance to see what Angel can do with the big bedroom...:biggrin:

Your Angel moving to the big bedroom is the worst thing that could have happened for you.  Yes, you will have the shower aspect of it but that's about it!!

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've quite a long list of girls I didn't want to return. I prefer new girls too but I wasn't premium when she was here 1st time so I didn't see her antics then, plus the infamous orgy nights...:sad:

So I'm looking forward to seeing her here in B2 and can pass judgement in 30 days...I just hope Irma doesn't take her under her wing because she does need a mother hen it seems...

LOL  these girls all now each other and they all know what each one is willing to do.  It will be the same shit but a different day!

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've quite a long list of girls I didn't want to return. I prefer new girls too but I wasn't premium when she was here 1st time so I didn't see her antics then, plus the infamous orgy nights..

Now that Belle is back and with Stella at b-1 that makes two of the orinal orgy cast are back. Don't know if that is an ominous sign :huh:

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Now that Belle is back and with Stella at b-1 that makes two of the orinal orgy cast are back. Don't know if that is an ominous sign :huh:

It's a sign that RLC is so predictable and lacks imagination and originality!