Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, corboblanc said:

in fact it was very difficult not to see beautiful, which was omnipresent in all the holidays, evenings and even orgies Barca1 and 2 !!! you could see that drinking, dancing, screaming, running in all directions, day and night !!! one of the most exhibitionist daughter and party girl of rlc !!! if there is one that can warm the boat, this is it !!!

In fact it was very difficult not to see "belle", which was omnipresent in all the festivals, evenings and even lesbian orgies of barca1 and 2 !!! We could only see her drinking, dancing, shouting, running in all directions, day and night !!! One of the most exhibitionist and party girl of rlc !!! If there is one that can warm the barca, it is well it!

carbo, I was taking a break from RLC at the time so when I came back she was about to leave. So she is new to me. From the way you describe her sounds like fun times ahead.

• Upvote 1

Beautiful b2 left in November 2016 she was replaced by michelle she was girlfriend the arrival of beautiful risk to stir the 2 apartments she knows irma and stella they found together in September 2016 the famous orgy that is done B2 so its going to be very amusing to see how happen the evenings to come.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Read the rules we do not disrespect the girls that way here.

Who has appointed you as a policeman? Do you have no other hobby than observe other people? Have you already reported all the wrong parking in your street? And loud neighbors?

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Two iPhones, one iPad. + -2400 euro. Everything earned with ass and tits.......In next life i will be women.

20 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Read the rules we do not disrespect the girls that way here.

Personally I do not think this was disrespectful to the girls---this is a general statement of what RLC pays and the tech equip they have and the fact that yes they show their ass and tits.  

No one girl was targeted IMHO

Edited by happyone
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Who has appointed you as a policeman? Do you have no other hobby than observe other people? Have you already reported all the wrong parking in your street? And loud neighbors?

Someone has to have fun in lew of a mod telling you. Besides it is fun how people like you react. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So Belle hasn't turned up at B1 yet, Gina's left B2 also, but not with Belle and the twins have put there face on and cooking with Irma. So I wonder who will turn up at B1 tonight...:confused:

I dread to think...:cry:

You know he probably will. If Belle shows up Irma will want to introduce him to her.

• Upvote 1