Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So Belle hasn't turned up at B1 yet, Gina's left B2 also, but not with Belle and the twins have put there face on and cooking with Irma. So I wonder who will turn up at B1 tonight...:confused:

I dread to think...:cry:

Every post you make at the moment is about this subject. Perhaps give it a break?

• Upvote 1

Belle has gone for the sophisticated look - unfortunately that's 3 layers to get off ... tights could be a big block to naked dancing, maybe single stockings from a suspender belt would be better. I'd hate to think of her not dancing naked!

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So Belle hasn't turned up at B1 yet, Gina's left B2 also, but not with Belle and the twins have put there face on and cooking with Irma. So I wonder who will turn up at B1 tonight...:confused:

I dread to think...:cry:

Really don't have a problem with this and if she doesn't neither should you. Anything and I mean ANYTHING which gets My Belle:heart: naked is fine by me. Like I said, given the way she's dressed she may be giving it a miss tonight or they are hitting the town. Danced with Irma already. I hope we're going to see an uncovered bate or a show like Jess and Irma gave, but without the Happy Juice probably not - naked sexy dancing is guaranteed with a few drinks and with Irma that could be awesome. Stella could of course always supply her outside the apartments so she comes in happied up.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I see Belle cowering. Is there a moth about?

Nah, Irma was doing a "loose cannon" impersonation uncorking the bubbly.

By the way BB, did you see the titty hug that Belle received from Stella? Those two already know each others bodies well. :biggrin:

How many hours has Belle been there and we're already at this. She's dressed in 3 sexy outfits, danced in the shower and IF they keep the lights on and the lagging stays away we could be in for one hell of evening's entertainment.

7 minutes ago, havingablast said:

Nah, Irma was doing a "loose cannon" impersonation uncorking the bubbly.

By the way BB, did you see the titty hug that Belle received from Stella? Those two already know each others bodies well. :biggrin:

Kind of didn't as it was between the Kitchen and the LR and I couldn't decide which way to go.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Kind of didn't as it was between the Kitchen and the LR and I couldn't decide which way to go.

BB i was wondering where you were, i was in the B1 thread and your in the B2 but all the action is in B1, errrr

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

You know he probably will. If Belle shows up Irma will want to introduce him to her.

What makes you think that she doesn't know him already?   It's just like I read that Gina and Belle shook hands and people are saying they just met.  It is possible that all that hand shaking is for the camera and that they already know each other.