Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, BBsq69 said:

At least The Twins + Gina means more interaction between B1 and B2 but this is another YAWNATHON and My Belle's proving the biggest yawn of all.

I hate to admit it but im so far wondering why she has come back, its like she is here in person but her mind is elsewhere !

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Slightly odd to see Belle not drink or take part in anything, just sit there on her phone all evening

Well not odd this week. If she is not drinking because of her outburst at Stella and she's so controlled at the moment while not drinking it's a bad sign maybe not for her life in general but for the immediate now. 

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

At least The Twins + Gina means more interaction between B1 and B2 but this is another YAWNATHON and My Belle:heart:'s proving the biggest yawn of all.

Just wait till she pulls that string out for good (until she has to put in again) :biggrin: If nothing changes then she also needs to get her head out of

her a-- :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well not odd this week. If she is not drinking because of her outburst at Stella and she's so controlled at the moment while not drinking it's a bad sign maybe not for her life in general but for the immediate now. 

Belle may take sedatives?

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I hate to admit it but im so far wondering why she has come back, its like she is here in person but her mind is elsewhere !

With Irma she's with the right person but it's like she's come back to delay continuing with her life or to find a rich man in Barcelona. She's doing the bare minimum at the moment. B1's been on fire in 2017 but seems like she's content to live in jasmin world. Here's hoping after her period she will at least resemble her old self. I now think she should have come back in the summer with Lola and the heat of summer to make her happier. I think she's had such good time on the beach in ******** that this now seems very dull to her.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Just wait till she pulls that string out for good (until she has to put in again) :biggrin: If nothing changes then she also needs to get her head out of

her a-- :biggrin:

I've got something to put in her a*** - I just had to say it.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Just wondering if Belle got hooked up with a guy before she left. If so he may have seen how she was last time and told her to settle down this time and behave. His version of behave.

Based on how she has spent her last few months, that is very unlikely

9 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Just wondering if Belle got hooked up with a guy before she left. If so he may have seen how she was last time and told her to settle down this time and behave. His version of behave.

You mean don't show any more bits than you have to. It's very difficult to tell. She was very good at not showing her bits in the light last time but a lot of it was unintentional e.g. she couldn't have known the exact light and sometimes was inches off camera. This time however she appears to be being calculated and careful in an era when the rest of the girls are being the exact opposite.

Actually I'm pretty sure she's still looking for a man, has  a few potentials and is deciding of which to go for, hence maybe her reticence.