Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Thanks vlk for the timeline. I've just got in from a shopping trip so I've got this afternoon's Angel and Gina action to look forward to now....

Gina's beautiful nudity was amazing this morning, and I've always hoped Angel would bate in the bath. She was once in the other BaR until Estelle burst in..

Out of here for a while, got some catching up to do...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks vlk for the timeline. I've just got in from a shopping trip so I've got this afternoon's Angel and Gina action to look forward to now....

Gina's beautiful nudity was amazing this morning, and I've always hoped Angel would bate in the bath. She was once in the other BaR until Estelle burst in..

Gina just turned on her side for great BB rear view.:heart:

17:40

• Upvote 3

Just now, vlkvlk111 said:

17:39, Gina is still having a contest with herself trying to give more amazing views than the previous ones. I am finding hard to do anything productive today ...

So am i, after Belle's great naked sexy dancing followed by naked lunch with Belle and Angelina hanging out together at the table, now these amazing views of Gina. wow

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Dont forget Belle naked dancing in her room from 1525 and a little in the kitchen afterwards.

Gina applying makeup, finally passing an evening out, perhaps with Belle, I have to say congratulations to Angelina, the only girl who does not get carried away to the court of the old satyr, she is very similar to Nicole

• Upvote 1