Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

2332 Twins left

Finally ... i have already thought this dancing would never stop again ... lets hope this teasing girls move out fast. ... Just terrible what they made out of this apartment. 

Just now, MrBox said:

Finally ... i have already thought this dancing would never stop again ... lets of this teasing girls move out fast. ... Just terrible what they made out of this apartment. 

yhea so terrible i don't understand why they just don't look at their phone together without even talking to each other that'd be more fun :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

yhea so terrible i don't understand why they just don't look at their phone together without even talking to each other that'd be more fun :dodgy:

I know .. some here love this teasing shows and could watch them almost 24/7. .... but ... i will never understand this. ... sorry

If the twins go on like this, we may never see there real personality. It is a lot like with the stay of Jessica at the beginning. If she would not have started to life there for real (at least a bit to the end; with the arrivel of Nora and Irma), her stay would be rememberd as an 100% cam show event. Now, the twins going the same way, just with an 100% teasing show instead. ... It is very sad. ... :cry:

With some more close contact between Stella and Irma, I think possibly Belle will opt out this time. She may give some sexy dances with girls but possibly avoid BeR antics. She refused everything after the Happy Juice went but if she was over with I&S then I'd have some great views in Stella's room. I think if she's not going to have fun with those I can't see her having fun with anyone unless maybe Caro returns and then it will be covered up. No matter I am happy with Belle on her own.

The predicted close contact is happening.

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

With some more close contact between Stella and Irma, I think possibly Belle will opt out this time. She may give some sexy dances with girls but possibly avoid BeR antics. She refused everything after the Happy Juice went but if she was over with I&S then I'd have some great views in Stella's room. I think if she's not going to have fun with those I can't see her having fun with anyone unless maybe Caro returns and then it will be covered up. No matter I am happy with Belle on her own.

The predicted close contact is happening.

Caro can stay gone.:dodgy:

• Upvote 1