Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I doubt Irma went to meet Belle. Belle and Angie were out to party, Irma was out because she probably needed to clear her head. Not a good combo

Yes but maybe Irma called. However that does not now look likely and I'm beginning to worry. In the past she's always had someone to watch out for her and you know how drunk she gets and what she might do. I'll stay up another hour as it's not too late for me and I enjoy watching Dave.

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

They've only got 1 key between them...Belle's gone with Angel cos she's sick of having to get off her bed to answer the door....I think Angel's lost her key...:confused:

LOL could be Naga....

I guess keys cost A LOT of money in Barcelona.....amongst other things :)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well she aint done a good job of looking after her, she has lost her ! :dodgy:

Seriously im sure Belle is fine she is a big girl, Maybe she is with Irma. 

Belle doesn't need Irma and would be far better off without her!

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Wrong side of the bed though.

Where is My Belle:heart:?

I don't really think it's a role she's used to as sometimes I think she's a bit selfish, but maybe she's matured and is supplying a shoulder for Irma to cry on. Given the state she was in I'm really shocked that Irma is still out. Of course maybe RLC will go through with my plan of them having an apartment together. I just hope Irma can get happy and enjoy the rest of her stay. Of course me being selfish means 84 hours without sexy naked dancing so that's been a bit of  a bummer after the 3 or 4 instances in the previous time period. Lots of and some incredible nudity but never those great shots for the camera.  

Come on BB......they are all selfish!!!   Belle is going to do what is best for Belle and she doesn't give a flying fck if it hairlips every pussycat in the alley!!  Women are so different than men, it's not even funny!

My question to you though...and many others....is, how many times does it take looking at the same ass and the same quim, until it doesn't affect your OCD anymore?   You and Naga and I guess many others want to watch the same movie...........over and over and over and over again.   I don't get it, but that is just me.  Have a good night BB!!