Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Actually individually I think the girls have done enough but as a group it's just not working. We seem to have 3 separate teams Irma & Stella, Belle & Angel (who are really individuals working (I don't mean in that way!) together, and Gina and The Twins. We need Lola who seems to be the only one capabel of running a party (but can she without drugs) and Nora who has clearly got organisations skills and clout way above the rest: those are the only 2 leaders worth the name.

The twins and Gina can leave along with Irma as far as I am concerned. watching them lined up on the bed in B1 or on the couch in B2 is boring as hell. watching paint dry might be more exciting. course have not do that so am not sure. Angel is nice to look at and that deep voice is kind of sexy. Belle is also kind of boring to watch this time around.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I strongly suspect you've seen a lot more of her pussy then I did with My Belle:heart:, but yes I'm sorry for you.

She never wears panties anymore for bed!!!  What the fucks happening....The world is about to end....:confused:

• Upvote 1

Just watching a "Pirates of the Caribbean" film, not sure which one but it struck me we need some girl to come in with the charisma and attitude of Jack Sparrow to resurrect this place post Irma. We all know Belle can be a star and maybe it's about time RLC or The Agency reminded her.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just an observation guys...Angel has never worn a pad or inserted a tampon in all the time she's been here...Not sure what I'm implying. Maybe Ivor Pantypadinoff doesn't sponsor her...:dodgy:

Naga that observation and her husky voice you may have opened a can of worms?:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Absolutely Harley I was happy seeing what I was seeing but am feeling now that 90% of what we might want to see is happening outside and last few days have not been compensation. We are shelling out $75 a month for the full package and yet almsot fuck all is happening and it's no good saying but what about the other apartments. I am vey satisfied with what I've seen on free cam with the couples, i paid for Barcelona and if I didn't have OCD I would not waste my money well not unless Belle returns to the form of last weekend. These girls are not innocents enjoying a holiday in Barcelona, that much should be clear but it seems we are paying for it. RLC really need to step in because this is getting a joke.

Nothing will be done until people quit paying BB, it's as simple as that.  The honest truth is that they are screwing the customers because the only customers they care about are outside the apartment!!

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I have not figured out if the twins are playing at being immature and dumb  or they really are.

They are blonds aren't they lol

17 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

BTW if people say we're lucky to see what we are saying, I saw rubbish. If I go to the cinema, play my £12 and the film is shit, I bitch about wasting my money. You are not lucky if you pay for something. I am not asking for orgies or lesbian sex but a little more than 3 girls who I have ceased to find attractive doing the same things everyday while the more entertaining girls either go out or keep hiding in the dark. You can tell i am get quite pissed about this whole business.

You should be pissed!!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

The twins and Gina can leave along with Irma as far as I am concerned. watching them lined up on the bed in B1 or on the couch in B2 is boring as hell. watching paint dry might be more exciting. course have not do that so am not sure. Angel is nice to look at and that deep voice is kind of sexy. Belle is also kind of boring to watch this time around.

She wasn't for 7 days but the last couple have been less than impressive. After she did that first naked dance in the LR and the table dancing at the party before it broke she was on fire especially that night. But the sexy showers have gone (just 1 I think this time around) and her non participation with Irma and Stella has been incredibly disappointing. Of course I want her to stay though because I am always going to watch her more than the other girls. She goes then so does my subscription forever.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Absolutely Harley I was happy seeing what I was seeing but am feeling now that 90% of what we might want to see is happening outside and last few days have not been compensation. We are shelling out $75 a month for the full package and yet almsot fuck all is happening and it's no good saying but what about the other apartments. I am vey satisfied with what I've seen on free cam with the couples, i paid for Barcelona and if I didn't have OCD I would not waste my money well not unless Belle returns to the form of last weekend. These girls are not innocents enjoying a holiday in Barcelona, that much should be clear but it seems we are paying for it. RLC really need to step in because this is getting a joke.

That is the point. ... It is most likely that all of the girls are sexual active. They just keep it outside.

RLC really need to work on the concept of this apartment. There are many ways for improvment, but just this endless teasing shows without anything real left beside it are simply useless. 

• Upvote 1