Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Well I don't think I'll need to catch up with anything on replay tomorrow but who knows...Gina and Belle uncovered bates...:dodgy:

Night everyone...:sleepy:

...Sleep well BB

Hey I have Replay and Belle's still up. At last we have light although I am sure it's still grainier than Gina's room.

22 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Good job I don't have her number - I'd be phoning her now asking her to marry me LOL

i was curious about her xlll tatoo so i looked it up in the urban dictionary;

XIII is 13 in roman numerals, M is the 13th letter in the alphabet which represents Mexico or the Mexican Mafia also known as La "EME"

who knew

Just now, sigfried said:

XIII is 13 in roman numerals, M is the 13th letter in the alphabet which represents Mexico or the Mexican Mafia also known as La "EME"

who knew

In Angelina Jolie's case she used it in a date. Belle's a it of Goth not the skull on her tablet and so is Angelina so I thought there may be a connection.

4 minutes ago, sigfried said:

who knew

It also refers to Marijuana. But 13 could mean a hundred different things

5 minutes ago, sigfried said:

who knew

13 is also used for marijuana smokers