Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

At least it shows willingness to get involved and have fun with the girls, it would have been bad form if she hadn't come at all

Yes i agree shame its over so soon, well it was meant to be 7pm start not after 9pm .

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, horseshoejerry said:

Nora bought a new toy as well.

the ben-wa-balls ??? she took them with her to the party- don't know why though ??????

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Danaya and Irma really sparked up the beginning of a friendship tonight, I'm overjoyed :heart:

and they were just in D's bedroom room talking- good sign:biggrin:

6 minutes ago, euth63 said:

This shit really is over.....damn.

... very equal to the last visit. ... a very fast stop without any recognizable reason. ... Just as if there is curfew at midnight due to the neighbors ? ... Strange. 

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Damn, well it's a good start to reignite the relationship between B1 and B2, I'm sure this isn't the last party we'll see with all the girls, even Danaya seemed to warm up to it as the night went on

Good resume. ... Ice breaking. Nothing less but also nothing more. ... Jessica had a very good time. I really like to watch her doing somthing for real. :)

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

... very equal to the last visit. ... a very fast stop without any recognizable reason. ... Just as if there is curfew at midnight due to the neighbors ? ... Strange.

Nora said she wanted the girls to take public transport back to B1, to prevent paying for a taxi. Explains why they leave early

• Upvote 1