Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Watching Gina, naked on her bed, is one of the highlights on here for me at the moment. She was even more sexy in that outfit she put on when she got home, when her pussy kept poking her little head round the corner to say hello to us....absolutely beautiful...:heart:

But I've got to say, what she did before must be one of the biggest potential bating teases we've ever had in Barca. Don't get me wrong, I love the teasing aspect, unlike some, but for me, she showed us that this is as much as we'll ever get from her....She played with her pussy so much, just short of inserting a finger, that you can't tell me she wasn't a little wet with excitement....Then she stopped!!!...That just wouldn't happen, would it...:cry:

I love watching this girl but she's playing with us guys....:sad:

she maybe but I like the way she does it

• Upvote 1

Just now, bud2966 said:

she maybe but I like the way she does it

I love it too Bud, she has one of the best pussies ever on here, and my girl Nicole had a cracker. but, I don't want to sound crude here, but if you were working up to a bate you wouldn't or couldn't just stop, could you...:confused:

That's what suggests to me that this is as much as we'll get....But as I've always said, the girls will all do as little or as much as they're comfortable with, and I'm happy with that...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

you hit it on the head with that and I'm happy with what they do for us

and no I don't think in real life she would have stopped but this is only part of there real life

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I love it too Bud, she has one of the best pussies ever on here, and my girl Nicole had a cracker. but, I don't want to sound crude here, but if you were working up to a bate you wouldn't or couldn't just stop, could you...:confused:

That's what suggests to me that this is as much as we'll get....But as I've always said, the girls will all do as little or as much as they're comfortable with, and I'm happy with that...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Slow nights means I have time to watch replay of last night. When Belle returned from b1 last night she looked sober, and made herself some food, with she ate. After eating she started looking a bit sick to her stomack. She sat on the toilet before she went to bed. After 10 minutes she got up, acting like drunk (maybee because she was so sick). She went to the bathroom. She went between sitting on the toilet, vomiting and washing her mouth in the sink. Back and forth like this many times, for well over an hour (about 2:20-3:40). She run the water in the tub, I think just to make the cam foggy, but you could still see everything.

18 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Slow nights means I have time to watch replay of last night. When Belle returned from b1 last night she looked sober, and made herself some food, with she ate. After eating she started looking a bit sick to her stomack. She sat on the toilet before she went to bed. After 10 minutes she got up, acting like drunk (maybee because she was so sick). She went to the bathroom. She went between sitting on the toilet, vomiting and washing her mouth in the sink. Back and forth like this many times, for well over an hour (about 2:20-3:40). She run the water in the tub, I think just to make the cam foggy, but you could still see everything.

I watched it on Replay too Ed, and I'm with you...She didn't appear to be particularly drunk when she got to B2. I heard her say, presumably to Alex because it was in English, that she needed to go home last night...But she seemed to get worse after she's eaten...:confused:

• Upvote 1