Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Just now, Benfold said:

This video seems to be doing the trick

At least we no more about her sexuality because now I am going to call her as a genuine bi. Becca come back :biggrin:. Ben can you imagine if this time she said yes.

Just now, Benfold said:

Spoke too soon. I believe in you Belle!

In her own time but she's not drunks so now we know she is capable and she is back to the old Belle but as I said that happened several days ago.

Just now, Snakeater said:

I would never try to take you away from Belle.  This is just for the ones who want orgies.

I know Snake ... I am just writing something while I wait. TBH I want to get to Replay because I'm not convinced we'll get a great view if she does. Bating without seeing the pussy just doesn't count. Perhaps if she turned around. She's grabbed a cushion even now but just to rest on. I know some of you won't believe me but I think Megan tried to pluck up the courage to bate in the bath but she couldn't manage it. However Belle is braver than Megan.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

At least we no more about her sexuality because now I am going to call her as a genuine bi. Becca come back :biggrin:. Ben can you imagine if this time she said yes.

Most women do not know what they like until they have tried it.