Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

19 minutes ago, MrBox said:

No, i am not a troll. .... and ... I am also not deluded. What ever you mean with this ... (google translate "Betrogen" ---> Cheated?)

Maybe, i am one of the few people that see this apartments as they actually are. Exterm lifeless and extrem artificial and very strange (teasing shows, ...). They are so far away form "The private life of other people live in 24/7." that it is almost painful to real people talk about. 

BTW, I always said that i liked Nicole in the apartment. I also said that i liked to see Nora there. ... I liked the openness of Elisa and was happy that the cam shows stoped. It is simply wrong that there is nothing in barcelona i liked to watch. ... but ... In the current cast, it is exterm difficult to see something positiv. ... It is allmost all either teasing or hidden. 

The word he used deluded would be better translated "getäuscht"   

And I would agree with him as well.  The Barcelona apartments have never been about "real life" like the couples apartments have.  And you really can't believe these are really real life but rather as close as you can get with cameras on you 24/7.    Barcelona has a different deal with the girls then the couples apartments do.  Which I actually like.

This apartment provides new girls and changes every month or so which I like better than the couples apartments.  The current crew is fine but will get old soon and more will come. 

The good part is there are many apartments to choose from and something usually will fit a desire.  Its not great but - I have not found better yet so not point in complaining.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

For crying out loud...

We all know Mr Box is a troll. We all know he loves repeating his same old nonsense and he sits at his computer desperately cry-wanking at every person who replies to his drivel.

Please, do what I do, block him. Then you don't need to see his posts and you can move on happily with your day. All of you quoting him means that I have to read his insane ramblings too. 

Thanks

I don't know why I had not done it before honestly, plus the colored fonts were painful to read. Now I am doing like Angel, hiding in plain sight by just turning my head away :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, albacore said:

The word he used deluded would be better translated "getäuscht"   

And I would agree with him as well.  The Barcelona apartments have never been about "real life" like the couples apartments have.  And you really can't believe these are really real life but rather as close as you can get with cameras on you 24/7.    Barcelona has a different deal with the girls then the couples apartments do.  Which I actually like.

This apartment provides new girls and changes every month or so which I like better than the couples apartments.  The current crew is fine but will get old soon and more will come. 

The good part is there are many apartments to choose from and something usually will fit a desire.  Its not great but - I have not found better yet so not point in complaining.

I have fun watching the couple apartments. ... I also liked to watch really open minded girls in barcelona. 

I think, girls as Nicole and Nora have shown, that barcelona can be more as teasing or some strange sex shows. ... I guess, barcelona need a girl like Nora that stay longer as for just 1-3 month. It would also be good to have some normal people (including guys) visit. This is not posible with all this teasing and hetero girls give sex shows.  

2 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I don't know why I had not done it before honestly, plus the colored fonts were painful to read. Now I am doing like Angel, hiding in plain sight by just turning my head away :biggrin:

But My Belle:heart: has to have blue font when she does something exciting:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I have fun watching the couple apartments. ... I also liked to watch really open minded girls in barcelona. 

I think, girls as Nicole and Nora have shown, that barcelona can be more as teasing or some strange sex shows. ... I guess, barcelona need a girl like Nora that stay longer as for just 1-3 month. It would also be good to have some normal people (including guys) visit. This is not posible with all this teasing and hetero girls give sex shows.  

bla bla bla.....

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, MrBox said:

f487de_2651783.jpg

• Upvote 6