Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I am talking this time around for Stella and Belle and not the occasional toke. As far as I know there has not been any drugs at any of the parties.

No drugs seen inside the apartments as far as I know this time around which is a shame because Belle on Happy Juice was something else.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL don't you think they learned their lesson last time with being so obvious about it?  Come on man....

Yes I think any of it would take place outside and Belle has spent almost every night outside, but i am not suggesting anything particular with her.

• Upvote 1

I will agree with you on that Harley this bunch is very boring. I am off and on through out the day a little bit at a time. What the girls do outside the apts. is their business whether it is in the adult entertainment ind. or modeling. They could be dish washers in a eatery for all I know or care. What I cannot prove beyond a doubt is their business.

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

You know as well as I do BB that they won't make the same mistake twice.  I'm referring to being so careless when they did it the first go around.

The Party girls weren't careless. It was Milena and her men who totally fucked it up. We all knew what was going on. Happy Juice was on display and nobody complained. It was only when we could see them taking coke - we all knew it was hidden in the B1 toilet downstairs and on the balcony - but when at the party it became reckless and stupid, RLC and possibly authorities came down on them so hard that even the E went and our summer fun ended abruptly. Thanks Milena.

Just now, Snakeater said:

I will agree with you on that Harley this bunch is very boring. I am off and on through out the day a little bit at a time. What the girls do outside the apts. is their business whether it is in the adult entertainment ind. or modeling. They could be dish washers in a eatery for all I know or care. What I cannot prove beyond a doubt is their business.

I understand about needing proof but sometimes you can put two & two together based off of what is seen or heard.  I also agree that what they do outside the apartment is their business but who suffers because of it.......you do my friend.   If they brought what they do outside the apartment, to inside the apartment, it wouldn't be near as boring!!

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The Party girls weren't careless. It was Milena and her men who totally fucked it up. We all knew what was going on. Happy Juice was on display and nobody complained. It was only when we could see them taking coke - we all knew it was hidden in the B1 toilet downstairs and on the balcony - but when at the party it became reckless and stupid, RLC and possibly authorities came down on them so hard that even the E went and our summer fun ended abruptly. Thanks Milena.

I agree Milena was at some fault but not all.  Stella was driving a lot of it herself.

• Upvote 2