Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

9 hours ago, isidore57 said:

RLC un mensaje ONU envoyé: 2 jours de mantenimiento le 17 et le 18 verter grosses reparaciones dans appartement 2 Barca

IMPORTANTE

And where will you send the girls?

I hope so. That the girls spend a couple of days, together ... but try to imagine, 7 girls together, some of them can not stand, so you're not going to put them in the same room, and others ... imagine Dana, Irma And Nora, in the same bed. Or Michelle and Jess ,,,, And but, one hot night party Nicole with Nora's "surprise" ...

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

durante las horas de trabajo pueden ser de 0800-1700, pero bueno, no exceda de ocho horas Creo que
las chicas pueden estar en LR o sus habitaciones;)

If works are done, the house will be UM, but 48 hours, so it would be a shame, that the girls were not in B1, taking home as they have,
Keep in mind that B2, all day open, is very cold at this time of year.
I would not recommend it, if I were asked for opinion.
Also it would be very bad for the show, since you will charge three girls with a stroke (speaking metaphorically)

27 minutes ago, vortios said:

If works are done, the house will be UM, but 48 hours, so it would be a shame, that the girls were not in B1, taking home as they have,
Keep in mind that B2, all day open, is very cold at this time of year.
I would not recommend it, if I were asked for opinion.
Also it would be very bad for the show, since you will charge three girls with a stroke (speaking metaphorically)

It's in working time, not all day,
As I read it, we will have them online in the evning and night, when there is activity there

There are 2 hours vortios said:

I hope. That girls spend a few days together ... but try to imagine, 7 girls together, some of them can not stand, so you're not going to put them in the same room, and other ... imagine Dana, Irma And Nora, in the same bed Or Michelle and Jess ,,,, And yet, a night party with hot Nicole "surprise" Nora ...

Michelle starting January 18