Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Sorry Xide, believe me, I've watched this fiasco from the start.very very closely. Nora's Queen Bee but Jess is the problem here. I don't know what you've been watching the last coupla weeks mate. The main issue is between my girl Nicole and Jess. Nora and Nicole, although not best mates, are ok as are Irma and Nicole. Jess has  spat her dummy out and needs to grow up. Basically she doesn't like Nicole. I've bored everyone to death with all this over the last coupla weeks so I don't want to start again. We'll see how this evening pans out. No doubt it potentially could kick off again but hopefully they'll have a good night, which means we will...:biggrin:

It'll be funny if they didn't turn up here, but I'm sure they will...

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, MrBox said:

I wonder if you are even able to consider the possibility that something in this aprtment is not as real as you believe. I think, it would help this discussion a lot.

I wonder if you are even able to consider the possibility that you do not know the intimate behaviour of every girl in the world as well as you like to think you do. Of course there are a lot of things in the apartments which are a show, but for you to state categorically that 'Danaya has done nothing real in the apartment' is bullshit. Like I said, you always say the same thing whenever a 'show' does not live up to your expectations, and then you try to disguise your words with long, patronising posts like this one.

You do not know how Danaya acts in real life. Therefore, you do not have the right to state what is 'real' and what is not

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I wonder if you are even able to consider the possibility that you do not know the intimate behaviour of every girl in the world as well as you like to think you do. Of course there are a lot of things in the apartments which are a show, but for you to state categorically that 'Danaya has done nothing real in the apartment' is bullshit. Like I said, you always say the same thing whenever a 'show' does not live up to your expectations, and then you try to disguise your words with long, patronising posts like this one.

You do not know how Danaya acts in real life. Therefore, you do not have the right to state what is 'real' and what is not

This is not about what her real life (as the life outside of this apartment) look like. It is about the question if you consider it as posible that that Danaya just pretend to masturbate while she actually is doing nothing. 

BTW, I do not define what is real and not. ... I simply say that it seems to be very likely that Danaya do not masturbate in this apartment. I also say that i will never be able to prove this. 

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

BTW, I do not define what is real and not. ... I simply say that it seems to be very likely that Danaya do not masturbate in this apartment. I also say that i will never be able to prove this. 

If this is what you actually said, then I would have no problem, but it isn't. What you actually did say, word for word was: 

also Danyan is still not have something for real in this apartment. ... :/

Now you are changing your words. Maybe if you were more diplomatic first time around we would not be having this conversation

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

This is not about what her real life (as the life outside of this apartment) look like. It is about the question if you consider it as posible that that Danaya just pretend to masturbate while she actually is doing nothing. 

With Danaya bating under covers, only she knows if it is real or not. If a person thinks it is real or fake is up to them. Also it is not our business if she bates in real life or not.

15 minutes ago, Benfold said:

If this is what you actually said, then I would have no problem, but it isn't. What you actually did say, word for word was: 

also Danyan is still not have something for real in this apartment. ... :/

Now you are changing your words. Maybe if you were more diplomatic first time around we would not be having this conversation

Ok, Sorry. ... That sentence was not precise enough, there is actually a "very likly" missing in my statement. .... but ... The overall intention should be clear, due to the two other ones i actually used. ... :)

17 hours ago, MrBox said:

All this movement, all this show. ... It is very likely that nothing happen under her  blanket that she would not also do in public. The only issue would be that everone could see that she is doing nothing. It is most likely just a overdone show. 

Different strategy, with a lot of hiding, but the same idea, also Danyan is still not have something for real in this apartment. ... :/

I still hope, the two will learn a bit more openness from Nicole. Until than, it is nice to have at least one open minded girl in the cast. :)

The better version would look like this:  "Different strategy, with a lot of hiding, but the same idea, also Danyan is very likely still not have something for real in this apartment. ... :/"

Anyway, the rest of the statment seems to be fine.

.... but you still not have answer my question:  Do you consider it as posible that that Danaya just pretend to masturbate while she actually is doing nothing? 

13 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

With Danaya bating under covers, only she knows if it is real or not. If a person thinks it is real or fake is up to them. Also it is not our business if she bates in real life or not.

I agree, it is not our business if she bates in her life outside of this apartment. ... but ... If she is just pretend to do so in RLC, it would be a bad casing from RLC. 

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Just to add to that, I'm warming more to Danaya now,this time round. To be honest I wasn't Premier before so it's hard to compare really. I really think Karol has been a big bonus for her and look at her now, she's forming a good friendship with my girl.  Although I don't speak their lingo, I get the impression she has a really good sense of humour. The night when she was in the shower with Karol, trying to scrub her tatoos off was hilarious. Yes I'd say B2 is looking good right now and it's unfair to suggest she hasn't done anything.....I like her, a lot....:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just to add to that, I'm warming more to Danaya now,this time round. To be honest I wasn't Premier before so it's hard to compare really. I really think Karol has been a big bonus for her and look at her now, she's forming a good friendship with my girl.  Although I don't speak their lingo, I get the impression she has a really good sense of humour. The night when she was in the shower with Karol, trying to scrub her tatoos off was hilarious. Yes I'd say B2 is looking good right now and it's unfair to suggest she hasn't done anything.....I like her, a lot....:biggrin:

Danaya is way more active in the apartment as Michelle was ... that is for sure .... :) ... but .... she is still more a energy sink as a source of fun and liveliness.

... today was a very good day for her ... it also seems that she got a lot better in the last days ... i do not know why ... but ... before it often seems as if she actually has some kind of slight  depression.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

Danaya is way more active in the apartment as Michelle was ... that is for sure .... :) ... but .... she is still more a energy sink as a source of fun and liveliness.

... today was a very good day for her ... it also seems that she got a lot better in the last days ... i do not know why ... but ... before it often seems as if she actually has some kind of slight  depression.  

She often looks sad to me and she sheds a few tears sometimes for whatever reasons,which I hate to see from any of the girls, but I think Karol is good for her, and now Nicole...:biggrin:

3 hours ago, MrBox said:

Ok, Sorry. ... That sentence was not precise enough, there is actually a "very likly" missing in my statement. .... but ... The overall intention should be clear, due to the two other ones i actually used. ... :)

The better version would look like this:  "Different strategy, with a lot of hiding, but the same idea, also Danyan is very likely still not have something for real in this apartment. ... :/"

Anyway, the rest of the statment seems to be fine.

.... but you still not have answer my question:  Do you consider it as posible that that Danaya just pretend to masturbate while she actually is doing nothing? 

I agree, it is not our business if she bates in her life outside of this apartment. ... but ... If she is just pretend to do so in RLC, it would be a bad casing from RLC. 

But how do we know if her undercover bating is real or fake? So how could it be bad casting by RLC if no one knows she is faking?

• Upvote 1