Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

8 minutes ago, wathou said:

told ya ;) and i hope the um won't last 10-12 hours ^^' 

Maybe it will last 15h ... :cry: .... i will never understand why RLC censors the entry of new residents. ... sure ... if the apartment need a professional clear up ... but ... due to Karol, B2 is a pattern of order and cleanliness. 

Instead of kill half the weekend time of B2 they could show the first time some of the girls get in contact with the new one. .... This useless UM is simply a very stupid practice ... :confused:

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Maybe it will last 15h ... :cry: .... i will never understand why RLC censors the entry of new residents. ... sure ... if the apartment need a professional clear up ... but ... due to Karol, B2 is a pattern of order and cleanliness. 

Instead of kill half the weekend time of B2 they could show the first time some of the girls get in contact with the new one. .... This useless UM is simply a very stupid practice ... :confused:

i think it's because rlc staff member are picking up girls from the airport then bring them back at the appt , show them how things works and propably sign papers but this doesn't explain the usual ~10h maintenance when a girl come ^^' 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, wathou said:

i think it's because rlc staff member are picking up girls from the airport then bring them back at the appt , show them how things works and propably sign papers but this doesn't explain the usual ~10h maintenance when a girl come ^^' 

I have no evidence to support this, but I don't think it will be a long UM today, maybe a few hours

However I will not complain if it is a long UM, because then I can watch the Man City vs Spurs game later without distraction :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I have no evidence to support this, but I don't think it will be a long UM today, maybe a few hours

However I will not complain if it is a long UM, because then I can watch the Man City vs Spurs game later without distraction :biggrin:

that's why i have the replay xD 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It's 12:20 their time.  Give it 2 to 3 hours. Then they'll be back in business.      :biggrin:

• Upvote 2