Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

That's what Nicole told Miguel. When he asked when she would arrive (the friend). Then Nicole told him if he wanted to go with them to Montjuic, and he told her that in the afternoon ... that he had family food, unforgettable. She replied that she could not go because they needed to take photos to prove they were sightseeing.

Well thank you for the extra bit of information ^^ let's hope nicole doesn't drag her friend outside of the appt everyday :X 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Nothing wrong with wishing...

Seeing as they are in Barcelona, I hope they go out and enjoy themselves as much as possible, as any young person should in a new and exciting city. And we know that when she comes back to the apartment she puts on a better show than any other girl, so we're not being short-changed either

Not that we'll ever agree on this :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

so it's not a friend on a visit to Nicole, but it is a girl who participates in all RLC effects usually do not keep for a long time two girls in the same room, so who knows who goes away

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Seeing as they are in Barcelona, I hope they go out and enjoy themselves as much as possible, as any young person should in a new and exciting city. And we know that when she comes back to the apartment she puts on a better show than any other girl, so we're not being short-changed either

I agree Ben, sorry DES...:heart:

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Benfold said:

i agree with tha too :) i don't mind girls going out during the day as u said it, it's barcelonna lot of nice place to visit ^^ as long as they come back in the evening (nothing really happend during the day anyways)

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, kris66 said:

To those of you who the past days have bitched about Nicole for getting the big bedroom and claiming her friend who's about to move in was an imaginary friend..Bite your tongues clowns!

You did relise when I was posting about my girl's  imaginary friend it was said tongue in cheek....:blush: