Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Just now, happyone said:

That is Estelle-and she was doing a little subtle stroking on Nicole arm just a few minutes ago and Nicole just kinda smiled-I wonder???

I was wonder about that to but I have a feeling same thing will happen soon

• Upvote 1

0800 Nicole and friend still awake. Having a good talk. And poor Heidi still can't pop it seems. Going strong still at 1000. What a beautiful pussy she has and her friend was quite attractive as well. I loved watching them and I also wonder if this was Heidi's first. There was a lot of tongue to tongue (or as I know it DFK) between them.

51 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0800 Nicole and friend still awake. Having a good talk. And poor Heidi still can't pop it seems. Going strong still at 1000. What a beautiful pussy she has and her friend was quite attractive as well. I loved watching them and I also wonder if this was Heidi's first. There was a lot of tongue to tongue (or as I know it DFK) between them.

If Heidi has that much trouble getting off she had better stop and get some rest.  A Rested Body works better than a Tired One.