Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, billobutt said:

U are Right buddy.They both were so horny but he is shy guy he din't want to fuck around cameras. Michelle was so ready she laid on bed completely naked to seduce him, sit on him and even let him twist  her nipples but guy was shy he never took off his underwear in three days. Even he had shower twice with underwear on.

I am sure he would have fucked her all night if there was no cameras around. May be they are best buddies or his ex... but Definitely he's not her boyfriend or husband.

if u guys have recording..... check Thursday afternoon 12:12:34 he's twisting her nipples  under her pillow

Are you due an eye check billo?

1 hour ago, Homer Simpson. said:

Irma was extremly nervous during the evening in B2, she was always very near of Nora, her hand tense, and fortunately  the friend of michelle was here for relax atmosphere. Before K and D come back there was a problem but i don't know exactly what, , michelle stay long time on balcony on phone, after the guy and even Nora and i think it is not just for smoke, michelle stay criyng after that in bathroom..... I'm very surpised that Nora and Irma think that about D and K, because during all the time we could see there is a chill between these 4 girls, they had never talk a word between them (especially Irma and Dayana, except at final when Irma caught Dayana for a hug to say goodbye (but it is Irma, she like to hug all the time :biggrin:)... Finally there was a strange atmosphere, and i doubt that we will see another time, especially with Dayana, Karol, Nora and iIma..

And that is true that Dayana change a little, but that is better than to see her cry all the time. But usually Dayana was with strong personnality girls (Ilona, Adele) and it was more easy to her, Karol seem to be kind and nice girl but not a strong personnality, and Dayana, i think, become the strong personnality, and must change his behaviour. That's why Irma think Dayana project a ceratin image. But i really doubt actually that Dayana Irma Nora and Karol will be together in a same appartment.

I really hope that Irma and Danaya become more friendly, but Danaya has said that she has no interest in making new friends with B1 girls. however, she said that before Irma and Nora returned so maybe the situation has changed. All I want is a Danaya / Irma massage, and I will be forever happy :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Homer Simpson. said:

... (especially Irma and Dayana, except at final when Irma caught Dayana for a hug to say goodbye (but it is Irma, she like to hug all the time :biggrin:)...

that's strange.

m&d definitely knew each other, and they were co-workers before !

56 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I really hope that Irma and Danaya become more friendly, but Danaya has said that she has no interest in making new friends with B1 girls. however, she said that before Irma and Nora returned so maybe the situation has changed. All I want is a Danaya / Irma massage, and I will be forever happy :biggrin:

I think the B1 issue for Danaya was Lima, she seemed ok with Nicole last night unless she was been 2 faced. Every one loves Irma i doubt very much Danaya would not like her but will she get the chance to get to know her?  Irma did not seem to like B2 very much before she only went the once with Ilona where as Ilona went a few times.