Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Damn it man, they come and they go, but this time I had hopes for a much longer stay, She is the one of the most senuous, sexual, classy girls in long long time. The girl next door that every man dreams of. Normally I take it all with a grain of salt, but this time I am shocked and sadened by envitable departure of this incredible young lady. :sick::sad:

An incredible young lady she definately is and I think we are all shocked that she's going since she seemed to love her time here. As they say 'It's not over till the Fat lady sings', she hardly that but it looks bad....I love this girl and will never forget her brief time here...:heart::heart:

Is she feeling well? She usually likes to go out on Saturday's. Maybe they have plans early tomorrow. I wonder if Nicole has taken any of the trains to see other parts of Spain and also where our friend Corbo lives in the South of France near a beautiful city I love, Nice. Spain has over 7000 years of history.

• Upvote 1