Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Packing a Suitcase drew a lot of excitement today.  :biggrin:

Certainly did. We don't half pad it out....

Packing a suitcase became a saga of epic proportions...almost on par with the orgy nights and Heidi and Flipper...

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've had another thought to try and convince myself that lovely sexy sensual Karol isn't leaving...

She's formed a good close friendship with Danaya. Do you think Danaya would be out of the house and let Karol's last night in Barca end like this....:huh:

I never thought about that and I don't think she would

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyone said:

OT Linda and Timor have guests and the guest just took of pants and bra topless on cam

that's a good start:biggrin:

47 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

What I can't get my head around is there has been absolutely no indication that Karol wants to leave Barca. She's really enjoying it. There's been no indication that she wants to leave RLC. I think she's really enjoying that too. I honestly think she loves the fact that 100's of blokes and girls, are watching everything she does, from stirring in bed 1st thing in the morning to going to bed, lights out, and total lack of movement at night, signalling it's bed time for us. She is in total control of the teasing and. I think she loves it. So why would she want to leave.... I'm just trying to convince myself here...It's a big birthday soon for me and Karol going to B1 would be one of the best presents I'll get...:heart:

I don't think she's leaving, but when a girl does leave it's not often through choice. Melissa was forced out, some girls do not have their contracts renewed and most leave because of Visa restrictions

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

I don't think she's leaving, but when a girl does leave it's not often through choice. Melissa was forced out, some girls do not have their contracts renewed and most leave because of Visa restrictions

Ben- check your PM please -thanks

I know but RLC would be shooting themselves in the foot getting rid of a star like Karol...Melissa, I really liked, but she had her own agenda which didn't really fit the bill cos she was out an aweful lot. Karol has a huge following, and she hasn't even really done anything major yet...

• Upvote 1

Ok guys. I was harping on about real life before and how I much prefer it, Well, all the girls are asleep or away from the apartments, so I got my wish....:sad:

Let's hope tomorrow is a good day, you know what I mean...Night my girl and Karol, Night everyone...:sleepy:

• Upvote 2

A while back when Karol first arrived I told everyone on the forum that she could become a star, become one of those girls that makes thier way into everyone's heart. Well after reading the last 15 pages, I see that iwas not wrong. There was a movie called there is something about Mary, well as you all can see there is something about Karol. It is the gril next  door look, it is the class, it is the ability to draw you in and make you watch her. This young lady exudes sensuality and sexuality without even trying. She is natural in front of the cameras, and it is because of all these reasons she is vastly becoming popular. 

I hope she is going over to B-1 and continues her stay with all of us, but if not, it has been one hell of fun ride with her. One I'm sure many of us will remember, and want to see again, and that my friends is what makes a STAR on RLC.

Image result for the starImage result for the star

• Upvote 9